What songs do you want to there to be on the next live album?

Boombleeb

When Muse release their next studio album (if they do), they will probably make another live album showcasing songs from their last two albums as that's what the pattern is. I want to ask you what songs you want there to be on their next live album?

For me, about every song on the Drones album better be there or else.

When Muse release their next studio album (if they do), they will probably make another live album showcasing songs from their last two albums as that's what the pattern is. I want to ask you what songs you want there to be on their next live album?

For me, about every song on the Drones album better be there or else.

They surely will be in. They can't issue a live DVD documenting Drones World Tour without including songs from the namesake album. Besides, Van Velthoven, the director, has already promised that the new live album is going to be rockier and less pop in comparison to Live In Rome, so we may get more tracks by the likes of Supremacy or Citizen.

Because of how the people involved talk about it.

Matt's been really waffly on it, and even said it was likely 'some of it will show up in some form.'

The person who shot and directed it actually said he didn't know what it was for, etc.

It was super uncoordinated, and I feel like there would be more definitive information about it if they actually had a plan.

And Muse has a pretty strong history of not releasing things.

If they're too afraid to play those songs at their own larger gigs, I can't imagine them thinking that would be a better commercial release...

If we see any of that gig, they'll try and throw it up on YT or something, where BH will promptly get it blocked in America.

Does it even get blocked when Muse put it on?