Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So apparently this happened..?

 

 

Is it true? Anyone on VK here?

Yes, it's all the general your thread is talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Omg I'd love a rarities tour!!!!

But I iz screaming femalez so I'd probably not be allowed in :(

 

And it will never happen anyway.

 

:LOL:

 

tumblr_n2anazy2IN1tssp09o1_1280.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bufff... If they actually propose that type of tour... :facemelt:

 

Al least 4-5 gigs on South America (like this Drones Tour) would be nice... xD...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
There's no way to prevent people getting tickets who have never heard the songs.

There's no way to make sure the hard cores get in and not the same people to all the gigs, or even people from other countries blocking you from local gigs.

 

What if the they did a presale with 90% ticket allotment to Muse.mu members only, with a general sale for the remaining 10% (or more if the presale didn't somehow sell out)?

 

Not perfect, but would that help a lot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
What if the they did a presale with 90% ticket allotment to Muse.mu members only, with a general sale for the remaining 10% (or more if the presale didn't somehow sell out)?

 

Not perfect, but would that help a lot?

 

I mean, we'd love it, but the actual .mu site is still full of people, including scalpers, who caught on to the presales.

I don't think it's realistic.

 

They absolutely need to do ID pick up, and no name changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

90% to board members with a .mu account and providing board username, must be a member for at least 6 months and have at least 250 posts.

 

Could work, but a stupid idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
90% to board members with a .mu account and providing board username, must be a member for at least 6 months and have at least 250 posts.

 

Could work, but a stupid idea.

 

So I've been here 6 years but only have 143 posts, so I wouldn't get a vote? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, giving it to board members is a stupid idea to begin with, considering this is a forum which scares away a lot of people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A forum doesn't scare people away. People who behave like fucking douches scare people off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw, along with letting people vote, Muse need to make sure to announce the winning songs, basically letting casuals know that they should listen to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Btw, along with letting people vote, Muse need to make sure to announce the winning songs, basically letting casuals know that they should listen to it.

 

That's a good shout actually, it'll automatically engage people more at the time as well. Instead of just going into a song and leaving people to potentially switch off 'cause they don't know it, they'll hear "this was voted for by our fans etc." and actually think "ooh, okay, what's this".

 

Could even have some kind of quick visual for it beforehand, a bit like the roulette from the T2L arenas (but...with a point). Maybe some kind of leaderboard or word map with all the songs people had to choose from that shifts and shows what ended up winning. Obvs Muse would know beforehand but it could be a nice little moment of anticipation for anyone who voted.

 

...or maybe there's a reason I don't work for the visual team and it'd be completely goofy and awkward, who knows :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant more like announcing it on FB like they did this time, allowing people to check it out before the gig. But yeah at the gig as well ofc.

 

Also, goofy and awkward is basically their middle name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm no tour manager but something like this would seem fair to me:

 

4 - UK (1 in Ireland, 1 in Scotland, 2 in England)

4 - US (2 on the west coast, 2 on the east coast)

2 - Australia

1 - France

1 - Italy

1 - Germany

1 - Sweden

1 - Finland

1 - Japan

 

?

 

Fixed it, not because I'm biased, but because Nosturi in Helsinki or Pakkahuone in Tampere would be easily big enough for Muse. I think both of them have capacity of 1000+, Pakkahuone is like 1200(+450 or something like that if needed), I think. I mean, hell, bands like Nightwish and Mew have played in these clubs, so Muse is not a huge step upward from the caliber they've already seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm no tour manager but something like this would seem fair to me:

 

5 - UK (1 in Ireland, 1 in Scotland, 2 in England, 1 in Wales)

4 - US (2 on the west coast, 2 on the east coast)

2 - Australia

1 - France

1 - Italy

1 - Germany

1 - Sweden

1 - Finland

1 - Japan

 

?

 

Fixed again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 in Continental Europe (2 France, 2 Germany, 2 Italy, 1 Sweden, 1 Spain, 1 Switzerland, 1 Holland or Belgium)

6 British Isles (Glasgow/Edinburgh, London, North England city of choice, Cardiff, Dublin (Irl), Belfast)

5 USA (I know it's big but still - NYC, LA, Seattle, Boston, Nashville, a middle city of choice)

5 South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico)

2 Canada (Toronto + 1 other)

3 Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane)

3 Asia (China, Japan, Korea)

1 South Africa

 

 

Wildly unfair I guess but I mean, that wouldn't be awful? Too many dates (35) anyway

Edited by Rustyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...