Glasto

KirkBot

As someone who was at the front this gig was insane.. got covered in drone confetti and yes, it tasted salty. Matt whistling the globalist was pretty special, I really hope that this song appears on the glastonbury album. Massive dream of seeing Muse headline Glasto achieved loved the staging as it harks back to the BH&R era.

I'm quite sure the whistles are mimed though ;)

I can tell you the recent performances at the O2, Birmingham and Manchester were not mimed, I was close enough to see and I think at Glasto they were not mimed.. but if there was ever a gig that you might mime to it would big glastonbury, not much pressure and not that big a crowd :)

I thought they were being mimed, but there were tiny little differences both at Cologne and Glasto, that made me believe they're not. If they're not, I'm impressed with his whistling ability, even though whistling makes my head hurt and I have to skip that bit of the actual song.

Dom was definitely miming though, or else boy has some serious vocal skills kept hidden under wraps :LOL:

I thought they were being mimed, but there were tiny little differences both at Cologne and Glasto, that made me believe they're not. If they're not, I'm impressed with his whistling ability, even though whistling makes my head hurt and I have to skip that bit of the actual song.

Dom was definitely miming though, or else boy has some serious vocal skills kept hidden under wraps :LOL:

I think Dom's singing through a digital programme to get it right

He did it again at the Eiffel Tower gig and, as far as I can tell, he's miming. If he is actually singing, it isn't audible at all. The only thing coming through the speakers are Matt's studio vocals. I thought it was pretty awkward actually, 'cause it looked pretty blatant whenever Dom's face was on-screen :chuckle: No idea why they suddenly thought to make this a thing but, fuck it, it's Muse innit.

Pretty sure the whistling isn't playback either. I had my suspicions during the arena gigs but it was a smidgen flat in Paris and you could hear wind on the mic.