Is Sziget a good choice?

Squarox

Hey MUSE community,

I wonder if I should go to the gig in Budapest this year.... But I am not sure, because I feel like there won't be many fans at the festival and it might not be that great. Is it a big festival and how is the energy there? Can somebody tell how it was back in 2010 when they also played at Sziget? Thank you guys. :)

I visited Sziget in 2007 and it was without doubt my most pleasant festival experience. However, be careful: try to camp in the dedicated areas (not at the waterside - many thefts and even stories of rape from there).

The city is supposedly great, but I stayed on the Island, enjoying the day programme including Tai Chi in the morning, decent food (for a festival) and many of the shops and smaller stages.

I visited Sziget in 2007 and it was without doubt my most pleasant festival experience. However, be careful: try to camp in the dedicated areas (not at the waterside - many thefts and even stories of rape from there).

The city is supposedly great, but I stayed on the Island, enjoying the day programme including Tai Chi in the morning, decent food (for a festival) and many of the shops and smaller stages.

Thank you for your answer. Well, I am a student from Germany, so I won't be able to camp there, because the festival is right in shool time. But I will travel there just for 1 or 2 days, just to see Muse. I was just wondering if the crowd will be good...

• 5 weeks later...
The ID you need when you get to the site... Would a drivers license do? It says passport or valid ID, So would my drivers license do?

I'm not sure. In The Netherlands a drivers' license is only a valid Identification method within the country. If I go abroad I need a passport or a European ID-card.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...