Genuine first reaction was to check if there were any gigs in Sweden coming up.

That's why he's not saying anything. They're keeping it a secret and playing gigs anyways until June when they get to Sweden.

"Oh sorry, Matt is injured again"

The show and the gimmicks are now fucked, so they are going to play gigs based in piano, guitars and older songs, musicianship over show business.

Muse are not going to rest or cancel dates, that comes later, in Sweden.

I'm so torn about going to the Hamburg gig. There still seems to be standing tickets left, and it would feel so weird being in the same city as Muse and not being at the gig. But on the other hand I'm not sure I can justify the cost and I don't know anyone else going.

But if they played Assassin I'd never stop kicking myself. :(

I'll make a decision by next weekend. If I do decide to go I need to spam the absolute fuck out of #AssassinForHamburg. :chuckle:

Turns out Matt has broken his toe.

Won't effect shows except for reigning him in a bit, maybe he'll concentrate more on the music :p.

Also TAB confirmed for one night in Madrid.

(He's going on a twitter streak).

1) Ouch, ouch, ouch! I can imagine the blasphemies he screamed all the way up to the sky!

2) Well, it could have another positive result: it wouldn't tire his voice too much.

3) Take A Bow just for one night in Spain? Uhm...

Will they perform Sign O' The Times? They release live lounge performance in their account.

Was just about to say that Dom acknowledging the cover on his Instagram a few days ago and the separate upload of it on their YT/social media has me a bit more confident that it might actually pop up tomorrow. It's a festival as well, innit? They're usually less bothered about playing non-hits stuff there.

I'm so torn about going to the Hamburg gig. There still seems to be standing tickets left, and it would feel so weird being in the same city as Muse and not being at the gig. But on the other hand I'm not sure I can justify the cost and I don't know anyone else going.

I'll make a decision by next weekend. If I do decide to go I need to spam the absolute fuck out of #AssassinForHamburg. :chuckle:

Aaah you should go if you're going to be in Hamburg anyway... It's great seeing Muse in other countries. I'm from the UK but I saw them in Berlin a few years ago and the crowd was really up for it, I had a ball. And loads of German people speak English and are friendly, you'd get chatting. :)

I was just about to ask whether you're sure about standing being available, because they seemed sold out on tickets.de, but then standing tickets for Berlin suddenly became available again, which were definitely sold out before. Hamburg looks sold out at the moment, but it kinda seems to be going back and fourth...

Aaah you should go if you're going to be in Hamburg anyway... It's great seeing Muse in other countries. I'm from the UK but I saw them in Berlin a few years ago and the crowd was really up for it, I had a ball. And loads of German people speak English and are friendly, you'd get chatting. :)

Were you at the Berlin gig in 2013? That crowd was fantastic :D!

This is actually kind of pathetic.

After the way they fucked you over in Belfast, you're considering paying to see them again?

I would never pay to see them again. :noey: