I'm going to guess Psycho was played, but I guess we'll have to wait for official confirmation. Be quite odd if its dropped... then again I thought that about Reapers when that was given a rest in the US, or the seemingly quick demise of Revolt as a regular.

Yea, I suppose they played it after Reapers, like they did the gig before. Which does make a good set. Glad to see the one nighters not getting screwed over.

Revolt being dropped after they put out an expensive video for it and pushing it as a single was really odd.

I don't think I'd enjoy Psycho anywhere other than an opener, but it would still be really surprising if they didn't play it. It got a hell of a lot of attention when it came out.

In fairness, I can recall U2, Depeche Mode, Arctic Monkeys, Green Day and a few others making a tune a single with a big video, and then dropping it live almost immediately. But it is an oddity.

In fairness, I can recall U2, Depeche Mode, Arctic Monkeys, Green Day and a few others making a tune a single with a big video, and then dropping it live almost immediately. But it is an oddity.

I guess more or less it really got my hopes up, especially as it was played at quite a few US gigs.

Same with seeing CE and Bliss so regularly early on (and then depressingly in Canada.)

Speaking of touring and Matts voice being tired and all that, I can't even imagine what he would sound like after this http://www.panicatthedisco.com/tour

Honestly I can't even imagine what Brendon will sound like, given that he already sounds rough.

June 10th they're in Germany... and the next day they're already in Texas?! What the...!

How would it be humanly possible?

I guess more or less it really got my hopes up, especially as it was played at quite a few US gigs.

Same with seeing CE and Bliss so regularly early on (and then depressingly in Canada.)

Yeah I guess if you like the song and it was then quickly dispensed with, must be a pain.

To be fair Bliss replacing Plug in Baby is something I'm good with, as has happened at a few gigs. The current version of PiB, as I've moaned about before, sounds a bit over-processed. Bit of a downer though that CE went from being a staple in Asia/SA to being dropped though so quickly.

June 10th they're in Germany... and the next day they're already in Texas?! What the...!

How would it be humanly possible?

Munich to Dallas is a 16 hour flight according to some online travel agents, so depending on certain factors and with the time difference it might be theoretically possible if just the members and you already have gear and crew in the US, but the jet-lag would be a fucking killer. With gear and crew, no fucking chance.

Though yes, there's actually a six day break and your phone wasn't displaying it properly, as said.

Manchester 2010 was spot on in my opinion.

Was pretty decent in comparison to some other performances at the time but he definitely still struggled a bit around the last "Beg" and "Burn" lines.

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q15TY8b0Pm4

Around 3:40 to 3:59. Like I said, not too bad, but still struggles with a couple of bits. Some of those 'burn in hell's around 3:55-4:00 make me wince.

Edited by Jobby