Why is there more talk today?

But if anything, that's because this tour was fucking awful.

Drama coming from obsessive fan girls and a certain instagram photo. If you have been able to avoid it, consider yourselves lucky but it's all I've heard about for the past day scrolling through my feed. It's embarassing, though I do find it entertaining.

Drama coming from obsessive fan girls and a certain instagram photo. If you have been able to avoid it, consider yourselves lucky but it's all I've heard about for the past day scrolling through my feed. It's embarassing, though I do find it entertaining.

Is that the one with the big robot spider thing in the background? (Not that I didn't notice what was in the foreground :LOL: ).

Yeah, it's absolutely shocking, given the content of Muse's music and the perception of them as a band (that they encourage,) that they would have amassed some fans that are upset, and consider the band members hypocrites or sell outs when they transition from posting science and political articles on their Twitter, to tits and Paris Hilton on Instagram.

I mean, it *must* all be fat jealous fan girls.

Yeah, it's absolutely shocking, given the content of Muse's music and the perception of them as a band (that they encourage,) that they would have amassed some fans that are upset, and consider the band members hypocrites or sell outs when they transition from posting science and political articles on their Twitter, to tits and Paris Hilton on Instagram.

I mean, it *must* all be fat jealous fan girls.

Nah, I don't want to see tits on photos of the members of Muse.