Yeah but if you hadn't been getting any... :LOL:
But then again there are always people out there who have it worse. Shouldn't really have an impact on how we view our problems (aside from the occasional "I guess it could be worse...")

But then again there are always people out there who have it worse. Shouldn't really have an impact on how we view our problems (aside from the occasional "I guess it could be worse...")

True. Only the setlists are determined by those (Matt/Muse) who are considering the 'problems' of all. Not just us on here. Maybe they don't want to frighten the Muse virgins away and think that missionary is the best policy. Guess it depends where you're coming from ;)

Yeah, the fans that keep meeting them and asking questions are the ones that go about it wrong lately.

But Matt's not a moron and he knows one song would go a long way.

I can't believe otherwise when it started with the US fans begging for one not even rare song and he was unwilling to do it.

Those were very reasonable requests.

Plus he took both poll winners off the set pretty immediately so he does appear to be speaking about even playing one, not a rare set.

I still can't help but feel really slighted.

And as someone who had the same sex routine for nearly a decade, I can attest to it not being exactly mind-blowing

There's a lot of staring at the clock thinking of all the other things you could be doing and going out of your mind knowing exactly what's going to happen when and pretending to like it to someone that won't listen.

So sort of like a Muse gig that way, too. :chuckle:

Also seeing Assassin when you don't know it is a bit less invasive than having a dick crammed somewhere you're apprehensive about.

Terrible metaphor.

Then you have to deal with the fact that not everyone can even get off on normal sex and what still might be fine for some is just frustration for another, with no pay off, and it just takes a tiny bit more effort to get them there...

Maybe this can be an apt analogy.

Thought that was what the drugs were for in 'sex and drugs and rock'n'roll' ?

As far as the instagram thing, I thought Matt was making a joke saying his turtle's name was Dom, and that he's the one that removed Assassin. Just a cheeky way of saying that Matt himself regretted it after he heard the fans chanting it or whatever.

Thought that was what the drugs were for in 'sex and drugs and rock'n'roll' ?

Are there drugs that make you orgasm from missionary style...? If so, where the hell was that my whole life? :chuckle:

(Are we ok with Muse being prostitutes in this metaphor? And don't hookers normally do what you ask? If I'm paying for sex I don't want them telling me what I like, and I want the same quality for my money as wveryone else gets... And hopefully not herpes. Those venue toilets, though. :noey: )

I think Matt's posts reminded me too much of Tom's. Which sort of enrage me at this point.

His dumb smug smile isn't going to make up for not caring about us. :phu:

I'm still super bitter about my sulky $1600 CE. Maybe if I could just pay the damn bill off... and then my car explodes on the way to work.

As far as the instagram thing, I thought Matt was making a joke saying his turtle's name was Dom, and that he's the one that removed Assassin. Just a cheeky way of saying that Matt himself regretted it after he heard the fans chanting it or whatever.

Yeah, I thought so too. This was his next post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BICf-2Cg9Ai/?taken-by=mattbellamy

All in all, last night's set just proves how much of an improvement just one rarity is. The printed setlist would've been absolutely horrible...

Who's sticking a finger in that wild animal's mouth?

Someone who's never had a pet or watched animal planet...

Can someone normal please just ask him about the one song thing? Without being a bastard or filming him or having already gotten a great set list?

We don't need polls, or special tours. Just ONE song.

Then at least if he says no we can feel justified thinking he's a bastard.

Wait so was it just coincidence that the fans started chanting Assassin the show it was on the setlist but got removed, or did they somehow know it was supposed to be played?

It was "removed" right after Kiev, so very doubtful it was intended to be played last gig and they guessed it.

Likely just an oh shit moment with the chanting and the set list poll thing only lasting 1 1/2 gigs.

Ooh, also for what it's worth it looked like the whoever met Matt last night filmed him kind of secretly, it looked like he didn't even know he was on camera, although that might not make it any less invasive or creepy lol.. It's just nice to see straight up what they say as opposed to word of mouth sometimes

Ooh, also for what it's worth it looked like the whoever met Matt last night filmed him kind of secretly, it looked like he didn't even know he was on camera, although that might not make it any less invasive or creepy lol.. It's just nice to see straight up what they say as opposed to word of mouth sometimes

Actually that makes it more so, IMO.

Sometimes fans can be embarrasing, don't give publicity to that kind of people. Let's talk about the dirty life of the Australians instead.