assassin - if they do 2 out of ce/tab/ss it might be the best set of the whole tour...

assassin - if they do 2 out of ce/tab/ss it might be the best set of the whole tour...

Expect for Montreux of course :p

Psycho

Plug In Baby

(Extended outro)

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Assassin

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

The Handler

This is what I expected the Drones Tour to be like.

Fury might make it a tie, but I'd take CE and Bliss over Agitated and Futurism any day.

Futurism is one of my favourite songs ever, so we'll agree to disagree on this one ;)

Praise where praise is due. For all of our skepticism, they freaking did it. Awesome for Ukraine. Hopefully, this helps them "figure it out" for the future. Breath bated, but this is great.

I've always thought Butterflies flowed nicely into Assassin, not sure if they've done it before but nice to see :happy:

If the rest of the set had a Resistance / UD / Feeling Good / Guiding Light / JFK / Interlude / Hysteria segment, just to troll, would people care? :LOL:

That's certainly the best opening gambit of any normal show on the tour.

Not really "normal" if there's a setlist poll and they actually play the songs that win the poll though, is it?

Not really "normal" if there's a setlist poll and they actually play the songs that win the poll though, is it?

It is compared against Montreux. And we have to view it in the context of post-Montreuxgate too.

Had Montreux not happened and they had suddenty bust out B&H and Assassin at what is otherwise a normal festival show, we'd be hopping.

I've always thought Butterflies flowed nicely into Assassin, not sure if they've done it before but nice to see :happy:

The longest gigs of all time (before 2013) in Tokyo, 2007.

I'm happy to have this in my mp3

Edit : it's not the only one to have this flow tho

So glad they followed through. Props to the Russian/Ukranian fans that didn't ruin the voting. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

Too bad it's too late for everyone else though. :(

It is compared against Montreux. And we have to view it in the context of post-Montreuxgate too.

Had Montreux not happened and they had suddenty bust out B&H and Assassin at what is otherwise a normal festival show, we'd be hopping.

But you've got two comparisons: the actual tour as a whole and a one off show. You could hold most shows against Montreux and say they are "normal" in comparison.

Lol did they really have to get both of the winning songs out of the way that early and In a row? Idk, maybe I'm just grasping for something to hate on at this point *shrugs*

Think this is the second or third time recently they've done Madness and Dead Inside back to back, which I feel is funny, since they're pretty similar sounding and structured to me.

Kind of like doing Starlight and Mercy back to back (which they almost did at Montreaux, actually). :LOL:

Just observations; not complaints.

If the rest of the set had a Resistance / UD / Feeling Good / Guiding Light / JFK / Interlude / Hysteria segment, just to troll, would people care? :LOL:

OK, lets make it what the forums hate:

SMBH -> Starlight -> Madness -> Dead Inside -> Resistance -> UD -> JFK -> Interlude -> Guiding Light :LOL::D:LOL:

Well, fair play to them for doing the songs voted on.

But we don't want this thread going off-topic with some positivity. So, Madness and Dead Inside back-to-back? Again? Really?

:p

OK, lets make it what the forums hate:

SMBH -> Starlight -> Madness -> Dead Inside -> Resistance -> UD -> JFK -> Interlude -> Guiding Light :LOL::D:LOL:

you forgot feeling good ;)

Yeah, they'll definitely do a little leg next year. Probably a few dregs of festivals and I'm still counting on another stint of club gigs (:shifty:).

:ninja:. Where to sign?

Fantastic opening run there.

And Montreuxgate definetly needs to be a thing! :LOL:

^ Added as a thread tag. :)

you forgot feeling good ;)

I did in the first one but dropped that and Hysteria. Hehe.

Might be time to resurrect my "worst setlist ever" thread tho...

Lolla was confirmed when a friend ran into Matt. Not saying more because personally, I don't think that should have gone public before 2017 lineup speculation even began. Probably OSL too.

The other one I'm thinking is Rock in Rio Vegas. They said they'd be back in 2017 with a big lineup and they've done well in Las Vegas so that's a possibility.

for the record, the headliners for lolla's lineup each year generally isn't decided upon until about the middle of january preceding each festival.

just sayin'.