Not really "normal" if there's a setlist poll and they actually play the songs that win the poll though, is it?

It is compared against Montreux. And we have to view it in the context of post-Montreuxgate too.

Had Montreux not happened and they had suddenty bust out B&H and Assassin at what is otherwise a normal festival show, we'd be hopping.

I've always thought Butterflies flowed nicely into Assassin, not sure if they've done it before but nice to see :happy:

The longest gigs of all time (before 2013) in Tokyo, 2007.

I'm happy to have this in my mp3

Edit : it's not the only one to have this flow tho

It is compared against Montreux. And we have to view it in the context of post-Montreuxgate too.

Had Montreux not happened and they had suddenty bust out B&H and Assassin at what is otherwise a normal festival show, we'd be hopping.

But you've got two comparisons: the actual tour as a whole and a one off show. You could hold most shows against Montreux and say they are "normal" in comparison.

Think this is the second or third time recently they've done Madness and Dead Inside back to back, which I feel is funny, since they're pretty similar sounding and structured to me.

Kind of like doing Starlight and Mercy back to back (which they almost did at Montreaux, actually). :LOL:

Just observations; not complaints.

If the rest of the set had a Resistance / UD / Feeling Good / Guiding Light / JFK / Interlude / Hysteria segment, just to troll, would people care? :LOL:

OK, lets make it what the forums hate:

SMBH -> Starlight -> Madness -> Dead Inside -> Resistance -> UD -> JFK -> Interlude -> Guiding Light :LOL::D:LOL:

Yeah, they'll definitely do a little leg next year. Probably a few dregs of festivals and I'm still counting on another stint of club gigs (:shifty:).

:ninja:. Where to sign?

Fantastic opening run there.

And Montreuxgate definetly needs to be a thing! :LOL:

Lolla was confirmed when a friend ran into Matt. Not saying more because personally, I don't think that should have gone public before 2017 lineup speculation even began. Probably OSL too.

The other one I'm thinking is Rock in Rio Vegas. They said they'd be back in 2017 with a big lineup and they've done well in Las Vegas so that's a possibility.

for the record, the headliners for lolla's lineup each year generally isn't decided upon until about the middle of january preceding each festival.

just sayin'.