Nice one Muse. Good job :happy:! So good that Assassin and B&H won. It's gonna be really interesting to see how this whole thing shapes the future.

Gig hasn't happened yet.

Still time for Matt to lose a pedal.

:LOL:

Ah. Always just seen "leg" refer to the same tour.

Isn't the Lolla rumor just an assumption based on Matt's speech at DC?

I never heard more than that.

Lolla was confirmed when a friend ran into Matt. Not saying more because personally, I don't think that should have gone public before 2017 lineup speculation even began. Probably OSL too.

The other one I'm thinking is Rock in Rio Vegas. They said they'd be back in 2017 with a big lineup and they've done well in Las Vegas so that's a possibility.

Yeah, they'll definitely do a little leg next year. Probably a few dregs of festivals and I'm still counting on another stint of club gigs (:shifty:). Maybe Reading/Leeds'll be one of them? One year too late for Black Holes' 10th like so count me out ya shits :phu:

Seriously though, let's all give this a really good reception online to try and convince them to keep this poll thing going or develop it even further. Reminds me of staying behind after Knights at London 14th just to say thank you for playing Assassin, hoping my fangirling would show them how much it means to people :chuckle:

I honestly thought they might just stop touring for a bit after August then maybe do some new shit. Maybe if they do a small venues tour and US festivals it'll be interesting to see if any obscurities or rarity focus emerges. Wouldn't imagine Reading/Leeds though... then again I honestly thought that in 2010.

Lolla was confirmed when a friend ran into Matt. Not saying more because personally, I don't think that should have gone public before 2017 lineup speculation even began. Probably OSL too.

The other one I'm thinking is Rock in Rio Vegas. They said they'd be back in 2017 with a big lineup and they've done well in Las Vegas so that's a possibility.

Rock in Rio Vegas is a thing?

I honestly thought they might just stop touring for a bit after August then maybe do some new shit. Maybe if they do a small venues tour and US festivals it'll be interesting to see if any obscurities or rarity focus emerges. Wouldn't imagine Reading/Leeds though... then again I honestly thought that in 2010.

Rock in Rio Vegas is a thing?

Yeah for the past 2 years now, they have a rock weekend and a pop weekend. They didn't have one this year because they wanted to focus on going really big in 2017.

rock.jpg

Guess what weekend Muse belongs in :^)

Let me ask, maybe Bonnaroo was mentioned.

I'm not fussed. I can't do festivals if I wanted to.

It's just a shame that the US got such a short tour, and Australia will likely just be festivals, too.

They're not really a good substitution for those fans that had to miss out.

Hot, crowded, and super expensive to be 50000 people back from the stage, in my experience.