Didn't Chris say that they were gonna play Assassin in Belfast?

Was probs pulling a Matt and meant they already played it in Belfast last year for about 10 seconds.

I bet you're glad you chose not to go to this gig, Jobby, as I know you contemplated it.

Actually hadn't thought about that until just now but, yeah, dodged a £100+ bullet there :LOL:

Probs means there's literally no hope for it popping up anywhere else now though, London or otherwise.

I think Assassin instead of Mercy is unlikely because of the confetti stuff...that wouldn't fit into Assassin :/

Yeah but it was used during Knights in Paris.

KOC. How did they ever cope with ending gigs before they had that song. 10 years of the same closer seems just a bit unimaginative.

I'm more amazed now that it was in a mid-set role in 2013 while Survival or Starlight closed (even if the latter was a terrible idea).

I really liked KoC mid-set. I was hoping KoC would be mid-set with Survival still closing this tour

Aye I think it worked, even if at first it was a very peculiar placement.

Survival hasn't popped up yet during Drones has it? Wouldn't mind that making an appearance sometime

No, not yet. I doubt it will appear tbh.

KoC as main set closer, Survival as encore closer

Knights into The Globalist would actually work well imo (better than Uprising anyway) so I think it'd be best there. Maybe move Mercy into the main set and have an encore of TAB / Survival > Stockholm.

KoC as main set closer, Survival as encore closer

Having said what I just said a few posts ago, I like KoC as main closer and would rather see SS or Reapers seeing as it's the Drones tour closing main set, which doesn't leave any convenient space for Survival really. Oh well. It's never coming back anyway. Assassin etc etc

Matt has yet to sing a single Bb4 this tour iirc. If he dodges the ones in Feeling Good which he even did back in 2009, I don't think he's gonna do the one in Survival, and that song really isn't worth it without the first "I'm gonna wiiiin".