So you can't feel superior to those from your own country? In my experience that is the most common kind of superiority. "My generation sucks", "Everyone here is an idiot" etc,

Yes of course you can. Maybe I do but I've not really thought about it. I do sometimes feel ashamed though, the UK has a terrible reputation for drunkenness. And the difference between a UK gig and this Swiss gig is really notable for that... the Swiss didn't barge through from back to front, they didn't start fights, and no one vomited down my back like at my last time at Reading fest.

The venue didn't allow drink into the auditorium; suspect that adds to a more restrained atmosphere. If you're not interested Tjet, fine, but your sarcasm just misses the point.

I've only skimmed through the latest posts about Montreux, but a few useful clarifications:

- it is NOT a regular festival. You buy tickets for each gig individually, like a series of arena shows. Besides, the tickets were super expensive (around 75£) and sold out in 3 minutes.

- crowd is shit because crowds are shit in switzerland.

Thank you for clearing thing about festival.

Second, I've watched videos of it. Crowd seems to know songs and when will things happen in songs but also looks like they choose not to react to them except to clap sometimes :LOL:

Thank you for clearing thing about festival.

Second, I've watched videos of it. Crowd seems to know songs and when will things happen in songs but also looks like they choose not to react to them except to clap sometimes :LOL:

Exactly. I was there. They were a restrained crowd, but attentive, knowledgeable and appreciative. On the floor anyway. Don't know about the seats.

if they were planning on releasing this as a part of a DVD, why don't do it with a gig of their own , they could have planned and would have sell out like in two minutes

the reaction of the guy who upload the video its very funny!

haha, but that's why he's on twitter tonight. He definitely knew there'd be setlist salt to wade through :D Massive troll.

Like · Reply · 1 · 15 mins · Edited

But why should he have to wade? I have yet to hear/see any of the songs that I would love to hear and I'm going to be honest that I probably won't.

Unlike · Reply · 1 · 13 mins

because musers gonna muse :D he's getting requests for old/rare songs everywhere he goes, and I can just picture him going to the others 'we should just play them all in one show in the summer and see what they all say huehuehue'

Micro cuts 2002 https://youtu.be/MYOAlmux_tw

Micro cuts 2016 https://youtu.be/rE-Nwd622M8

After 14 years he better stop singing this song ,cause he really lost it.

I hope he'll never sings Showbiz again.

You seem surprised that his falsetto has weakened over 14 years? Either way, it was out of this world at Download just last year. He's fine performing it every now and again so long as it isn't too late in the set (like it was today).

Not sure how it relates to Showbiz, considering that doesn't rely anywhere near as much on falsetto. Hoping they never play a song again just because he might struggle with the last few seconds of it is a bit silly anyway though imo.

if they were planning on releasing this as a part of a DVD, why don't do it with a gig of their own , they could have planned and would have sell out like in two minutes

the reaction of the guy who upload the video its very funny!

Well, it is their gig (as a part of a festival but you buy ticket only for Muse) and it sold out in 3 minutes