Seriously, what the actual fuck? :erm:

This is a festival and it's getting a better set than any of the Psycho Tour gigs.

Why fuck over and half-arse so many of your own arena gigs and then pull this out of nowhere at a festival? At least Download was announced as special beforehand.

Seriously, what the actual fuck? :erm:

This is a festival and it's getting a better set than any of the Psycho Tour gigs.

I've noticed the tweets are coming from the same two accounts, and theres nothing besides that to indicate the gig has actually started.

The only song that's actually confirmed via video is Psycho.

Well, I bloody hope this is all fake 'cause otherwise my butt is gonna be well and truly hurt :LOL:

If it is real, I'd love to celebrate a set like this and praise the band but it comes across as a pretty dick move. I know we've seen them do this kind of thing before but this has got to be the worst case.

Christ if this is real Matt's about to get some serious twitter abuse.

I'm personally not too bothered, but it's kinda a dick move. They've clearly rehearsed those songs, why can't they give one or two to every gig?

I changed my mind I'm kinda pissed off. 8 fucking rarities so far. Literally nothing was stopping them playing one or two of those at every other gig of tour.

"uhh but we'd alienate all the people who dont know those songs"

You're doing that now you fucking asswipe.