Starlight, Feeling Good, Madness and Dead Inside, all in the same set, with literally no big upsides on the list. I think the Helsinki gig might've been one of their all-time worst sets. So dissapointed :stunned:

Still better than Oakland.

Was at the Helsinki gig, my third Muse show, and it was pretty amazing.

I think that most of the crowd didnt even notice the guitar malfunction after Map. Otherwise everything worked nicely, and Matts voice was as good as can be expected.

My first Muse show at the F1 races in Abu Dhabi 2013 was still the best. Goes to show how much the general atmosphere really matters (my and my Brother on a great vacation, drinks, F1, Ferrari World, beaches, more drinks, the dark but hot arabian nights..)

I pretty much hoped for anything, but maybe skip Feeling Good. They said at an interview that they know Finns like the heavier stuff, so the setlist was far from perfect, but still an excellent show. And i almost cried during Globalist, must be one of the most amazing live arena performances ever! :)

The crowd was... ok, i wonder how it is in other countries, do the folks in the stands get up, or sit during the whole gig. I think that probably 0,1 % of the people in the stands actually stood up, shouted/danced/cheered. Is that normal, or do we finns just need a bottle of vodka before we can go crazy?

The crowd was... ok, i wonder how it is in other countries, do the folks in the stands get up, or sit during the whole gig. I think that probably 0,1 % of the people in the stands actually stood up, shouted/danced/cheered. Is that normal, or do we finns just need a bottle of vodka before we can go crazy?

I would've been going crazy if there was something to go crazy about for me. I just... ehh, okay, the first two shows I've been to have had Agitated, Yes Please, Citizen Erased, Apocalypse Please and Micro Cuts, so maybe those in the past shows pushed my expectations a bit too high. Still, like you said, it's weird they even know finns like the more heavy stuff, yet they dropped even Stockholm off the list.

I would've been going crazy if there was something to go crazy about for me. I just... ehh, okay, the first two shows I've been to have had Agitated, Yes Please, Citizen Erased, Apocalypse Please and Micro Cuts, so maybe those in the past shows pushed my expectations a bit too high. Still, like you said, it's weird they even know finns like the more heavy stuff, yet they dropped even Stockholm off the list.

Yeah, last summer in Provinssi we did get a great set. I'm still not complaining, I think that songs like Explorers, Unintended, Resistance and Invincible are fantastic. But yesterday I was secretly hoping they would treat us with Asassin. And that i'd see Resistance for the first time.

I think its a cultural difference when it comes to going crazy. For a lot of Finns it's normal that we can sit in the stands, give an occasional 'golf applause', then leave and say that that was the best show I've ever been to.

It sure is.

It sure is...

:(

I'd say 'at least you lot had reason to get your hopes up' but that's...yeah, that's not exactly any better. Reminded me just how poor Matt's effort and attitude has been on this tour.

Maybe you can blame the setlist for that :awesome:

Which in turn you can blame Muse for. When in doubt, always blame Muse.

:(

I'd say 'at least you lot had reason to get your hopes up' but that's...yeah, that's not exactly any better. Reminded me just how poor Matt's effort and attitude has been on this tour.

I wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't for the fact that loads of people met Chris and Glen the night before and they said they were aware of the massive request for Assassin.

Also, don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely delighted for you that you guys got it, but not playing it for us after what happened last time, then playing it a few days later AGAIN was such a kick in the balls. :LOL:

I was also hoping that since they said they'd play Fury in Norway and didn't, that they'd play it in Finland two days later. Would've been such a muse thing to do.

Starlight, Feeling Good, Madness and Dead Inside, all in the same set, with literally no big upsides on the list. I think the Helsinki gig might've been one of their all-time worst sets. So dissapointed :stunned:

Three of those four songs were played at every single gig on this arena tour... Not really fair to be disappointed by that.

And all four of them were big hits.

It does still suck that some of the sets have CE/Bliss/Map/SS/etc in one gig, and others just fall flat in comparison.

At least you got the TaB rotation, I guess.

I can't even believe Matt would have agreed to play Fury anywhere. He really mustn't feel comfortable saying "no" to the fans on stuff like that to their faces, and just ends up massively disappointing them instead.

Uhh, they weren't in all of them. And like you said, not just that, but the entire setlist was just flat out bad.

Yes, they were.

Edit: Actually Madness wasn't played at Glasgow night 2. Still, being played 73 out of 74 of the arena gigs to far, I really don't see how you could actually be disappointed by it being played.

Edited by ryanp16

Yes, they were.

Edit: Actually Madness wasn't played at Glasgow night 2. Still, being played 73 out of 74 of the arena gigs to far, I really don't see how you could actually be disappointed by it being played.

I'm not sure... But I thought I heard a rumour something broke and that's why it wasn't played. I was still very happy about that though. So close

Yes, they were.

Wait wtf... I seriously have to be tired or blind, I thought FG wasn't played in nearly all of them... shiiet.

Feeling Good is the only one of the four you listed that wasn't played (or intended to be played before equipment failure in that one case,) at every single gig.

The other three, Starlight, Madness and Dead Inside are the major hits off their respective albums, and would be unreasonable to expect them to be dropped, no matter how much we might be sick of the first two (Dead Inside is great, and hasn't been around long enough to be "sick" of, tbf.)

Feeling Good is the only one of the four you listed that wasn't played (or intended to be played before equipment failure in that one case,) at every single gig.

The other three, Starlight, Madness and Dead Inside are the major hits off their respective albums, and would be unreasonable to expect them to be dropped, no matter how much we might be sick of the first two (Dead Inside is great, and hasn't been around long enough to be "sick" of, tbf.)

I honestly don't mind Madness that much, it's decent for a moment of calm, but Starlight is just annoying. It might just be me, but it's especially annoying to me due to the half step tune down on live sets.