Feeling Good tonight. Again. 5 of the last 7 gigs got it... Why the fuck is it becoming a staple again???

It gets by far the best general reaction out of all the piano songs they've been playing tbf. Shame, because it's also by far the worst.

It gets by far the best general reaction out of all the piano songs they've been playing tbf. Shame, because it's also by far the worst.

They should play Sunburn more. Seems to get good reactions whenever it is played and is a much much superior song to Feeling Good

I guess on this leg, with all the heavy multi-night residencies in all their "favorite" spots done, they're just kinda coasting towards the end of the tour and try to keep it as easy as possible.

At least UD hasn't popped up at all so far!

A year and a hour more or less

Welcome back Fabri :)! Good timing.

Hi we are Muse and we haven't played an arena gig here for six years. So here's a shit setlist.

Late reply, but yea, I was hoping they might do something "special", but ended up pretty standard. Sorry for you guys...

Also, it should be forbidden to not play Stockholm in Stockholm!!! Stuff like that really grinds my gears :mad:.