Drones World Tour: Support

KirkBot

So what about Nothing But Thieves playing in Manchester on 2nd Apr, the same night they're now supporting Muse in Birmingham? I was offered tickets to go to that but had to turn it down cuz I already had my Muse tickets. Bit harsh on their fans if they cancel that show to support Muse dontcha think?

So what about Nothing But Thieves playing in Manchester on 2nd Apr, the same night they're now supporting Muse in Birmingham? I was offered tickets to go to that but had to turn it down cuz I already had my Muse tickets. Bit harsh on their fans if they cancel that show to support Muse dontcha think?

They'll probably reschedule it to another date. That's what Arcane Roots did with their tour dates last year when they were asked to support Fightstar on the same dates.

• 2 weeks later...

Following on from what other musers have said...

They've definitely moved some dates: I'm going to see them on the 20th of April and when I looked at the venue site, it said the original gig date had been moved to the one above. This is due to them supporting Muse. :D