Life must hate me

see i leave in rush today,i'm busy yes.:LOL:

实际不是了,我旁边两位急着要shopping,所以么~很抱歉没跟你说几句就say goodbye了:p

我的NME和CD碟,多谢晒多谢晒!!!~~

不要緊不要緊~ 我們還有很多機會~:)

我都要謝你的HIT嘛:D

Santi 是不是还不会打汉字?

如果她会,那咱们就用中国字嘛。。。

Um...do you reckon you can put that in pinyin for me? Sorry, I'm hopeless. :LOL::$

"Santi __ bu __ __ __......." Okay forget it. I SUCK.

Tee, he is just asking if you know how to type Chinese characters; if yes, he suggested that we would type in Chinese............. (but obviously you don't really do, so I think we'd probably type in English. :-) *And I cannot really read simplified chinese characters so maybe there is slightly difference between his meaning and my interpretation.)

I didnt lie on my location...

I'm from guangzhou...

Ok,,,sorry,,,but thanks for answering.

Tee, he is just asking if you know how to type Chinese characters; if yes, he suggested that we would type in Chinese............. (but obviously you don't really do, so I think we'd probably type in English. :-) *And I cannot really read simplified chinese characters so maybe there is slightly difference between his meaning and my interpretation.)

Oh, Idk how to type in Chinese sorry. I can understand most pinyin (as in turn it into english) and SOME characters but not many.

ooo.... but you said that you only knew some chinese characters.... Actually do you mean some = quite a lot = enough for communication?

Well, I can write basic sentences and stuff but I think I'm still pretty crap. =P I think my wiriting is A LOT better than my speaking.

Archived