Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

yeah!~~

快點回來hk喔=]

Hey,,, you are from Hong Kong??? WOW... me2, how's you doing? It is so good to see someone from the same place :D btw, if you are free, post something in the thread "To All The Hong Kong Muse Fans Out There" in Gigs and Tours.... We are wishing to reach 10000 posts there to arouse Muse's(or any officials?) attention to Hong Kong and hopefully they will come again. Cheers!!!

Do you know any poeple something something something pinyin? ;) Sorry....

:)

Fire ask,

does anyone speak Cantonese

Cantonese is one kind of dialects in South China

actually I had thought about that coz STAN MUSE* and I could speak Cantonese

but its hard for me to type it correctly :(

if we try, things might get more confusing...:D

:)

Fire ask,

does anyone speak Cantonese

Cantonese is one kind of dialects in South China

actually I had thought about that coz STAN MUSE* and I could speak Cantonese

but its hard for me to type it correctly :(

if we try, things might get more confusing...:D

nei sake gwang dong wa gar ngo ho hoi sum ar :D nei hai gwong zao ding heung gong ding o mun? ( can you get my meaning? lol!!! nice to see you )

Hey,,, you are from Hong Kong??? WOW... me2, how's you doing? It is so good to see someone from the same place :D btw, if you are free, post something in the thread "To All The Hong Kong Muse Fans Out There" in Gigs and Tours.... We are wishing to reach 10000 posts there to arouse Muse's(or any officials?) attention to Hong Kong and hopefully they will come again. Cheers!!!

if they re-gig in China, I'm sure HK must be the first choice

now we're considering bringing them to mainland

a dream harded to realize :(

nei sake gwang dong wa gar ngo ho hoi sum ar :D nei hai gwong zao ding heung gong ding o mun? ( can you get my meaning? lol!!! nice to see you )

let me try

ni dong yueyu (guang dong hua) a , wo hen kai xin a

ni zai guang zhou hai shi guang dong (??) hai shi ou men

well, sweating...

that's for Santi

Fire could read mandarin , right?

if they re-gig in China, I'm sure HK must be the first choice

now we're considering bringing them to mainland

a dream harded to realize :(

are you from guang zhou? I am sooo happy that you are thinking that they will be coming to Hong Kong first. Yeah it is good for them to go to mainland in some way, but Hong Kong is the best place for them to come lol. :LOL:

let me try

ni dong yueyu (guang dong hua) a , wo hen kai xin a

ni zai guang zhou hai shi guang dong (??) hai shi ou men

well, sweating...

that's for Santi

Fire could read mandarin , right?

Yea.....I have learnt pinyin but not too well. Ok.....maybe I have problem in cantonese pinyin too. :LOL: Actually, the last sentence is that I am asking if you are from Guang Zhou or Hong Kong or Macau. Well translation though, cheers!

well i guess if they tour Asia again Hong Kong is of cos one of cities.for sure.

They LOVE Hong Kong.

My plan is to get them on a China tour,this is tough but let's see,Beijing-Shanghai-HongKong-Taipei(I've been planning about this long enough,friends i know all get frustrated when i talked about cities...)

Yea.....I have learnt pinyin but not too well. Ok.....maybe I have problem in cantonese pinyin too. :LOL: Actually, the last sentence is that I am asking if you are from Guang Zhou or Hong Kong or Macau. Well translation though, cheers!

heung gong= Hong kong :eek:

wow...

Santi, i have read that sentences for many times till i know what fire's saying

try to read mine ;)

heung gong= Hong kong :eek:

wow...

Santi, i have read that sentences for many times till i know what fire's saying

try to read mine ;)

Sure, I will. But I have to go to sleep now sorry lol. (1 am and I have school in seven and a half hours uh oh)

Archived