乱码的就不用管了,看着挺好玩的..= =

MUSE*我们等你回来~~~

BPF就是BEIJING POP FESTIVAL的意思了,今年的阵容已经出来了~

Nine Inch Nails

PE(Public Enemy)

Marky Ramone(Ex. Ramones)

New York Dolls

Brett Anderson(Ex.Suede)

Mumiy Troll(Russia),谢天笑XTX(Xie Tian Xiao),木玛&Third Party(Muma&Third Party),脑浊(Brain Failure),瘦人(Thin Man),Joyside,甜蜜的孩子(The Honeys),Shelftalker

更多艺人请随时关注

Kirly一个月后现身!

亲耐的在法国的中国留学生,从SOUSOUS那里拿了票看了在PdP的演出!!

以下是他发的帖子~

如果你注册了musecn.net你就可以从第一帖看起,如果不是的就只能从第二帖开始啦,因为第一帖已经被我加为精华,外人要注册了才能看~:D

if you've registered MuseCN.net

go to http://www.musecn.net/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=19&ID=1862&page=1

Kirly一个月后现身!

亲耐的在法国的中国留学生,从SOUSOUS那里拿了票看了在PdP的演出!!

以下是他发的帖子~

如果你注册了musecn.net你就可以从第一帖看起,如果不是的就只能从第二帖开始啦,因为第一帖已经被我加为精华,外人要注册了才能看~:D

if you've registered MuseCN.net

go to http://www.musecn.net/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=19&ID=1862&page=1

That's truly an amazing, awesome, extraordinary, fantastic, fabulas, incredible, wonderful post !!!

you guys gotta check it out ;)

but first u have to know how to read Chinese :D

anyone got any rumours about muse possibly returning to HK before the end of the tour? (dont get your hopes up, i'm just speculating!).

its just that at the end of the Asiaworld gig Dom said "we'll see you next time, very soon i'm sure" and in my experience they dont say that unless they mean it. (eg in london and paris last year they said "see you next year", and they did indeed come back [whereas this time they didnt say anything, which doesnt bode well for any more UK gigs])

anyway, i heard they're going back to Oz in november, so maybe they'll stop off in HK on the way? i'm sure the march gig was announced as late as january, so still plenty of time. what do you reckon? i'm poised to spend my airmiles and get myself over there if it happens :)

btw, if you dont believe/remember Dom said that, check out the very end of this video...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oPC2JAb8Zwk

anyone got any rumours about muse possibly returning to HK before the end of the tour? (dont get your hopes up, i'm just speculating!).

its just that at the end of the Asiaworld gig Dom said "we'll see you next time, very soon i'm sure" and in my experience they dont say that unless they mean it. (eg in london and paris last year they said "see you next year", and they did indeed come back [whereas this time they didnt say anything, which doesnt bode well for any more UK gigs])

anyway, i heard they're going back to Oz in november, so maybe they'll stop off in HK on the way? i'm sure the march gig was announced as late as january, so still plenty of time. what do you reckon? i'm poised to spend my airmiles and get myself over there if it happens :)

btw, if you dont believe/remember Dom said that, check out the very end of this video...

well,dom said "you guys are f00king amazing,cheers,we'll see you next time cheers thank you very much" and i remember that well:$...I do have hope that they might come to China in 2008...Let's see what they're gonna do after the whole northern America thing.

dont want to burst your bubble.

bands say "we'll see you soon" a lot. how soon is soon? no one will ever know.

dont want to burst your bubble.

bands say "we'll see you soon" a lot. how soon is soon? no one will ever know.

yeah, but he definitely said "very soon i'm sure" which is quite emphatic. if they dont return this tour then it would be 2009 at the earliest which isnt "very soon" by anyone's measurement. well, i guess we'll find out, but if and when its officially announced remember where you heard it first :)

yeah, but he definitely said "very soon i'm sure" which is quite emphatic. if they dont return this tour then it would be 2009 at the earliest which isnt "very soon" by anyone's measurement. well, i guess we'll find out, but if and when its officially announced remember where you heard it first :)

i hope... not this year...

well earlier there's a Japanese,she came in here and post about gig in China,saying that Dom once told that he wished to have several gigs in China in an interview from a Japanese magazine..and i was quite excited about that for some times,then they had schedule out and half of this year they gonna spend will be in Northern America.Even after they take part in Korea music festival they can not come to China again.

I guess maybe 2008 they'll rest(which is public opinion),but i also think they might come because..Olympics is here and lots of people will come...though there's no strong relationship between those but i do have hope.especially for BPF -- BeijingPop Festival next year.:D

I hope they can be headliner of next year.

Guest MUSE*
Welcome back!!

How's your teaching trip?

i got nothing to say...

just very hot there... and hard to live:$

Chinese muser here~! -v-

I feel that around me there's nearly nobody that knows Muse.....what a pity ><

And only then did I realise that I'm not alone!

I fell in love with Muse because of the song Hysteria(you can find it out from my ID though). It squeezed my life out of me...

Since I'm only a 18-year-old schoolgirl, my English is too poor to fully express my feelings......

-------------------separating line(<--this is popular on Chinese forums)-------------------

哦呀哦呀,终于可以喘口气了.我的E文果然还是太烂么OTL

这里的很多中国Musers貌似都是来自港澳台新马泰乃至欧美地区的,大陆的反而很少呢...(XD如果不是的话请原谅我没能一页一页看回帖TAT)

于是不禁感到悲凉啊....+ +|||||像Muse这么好的乐队,为何在内地无人问津...起码我的同学们没有一个知道Muse的,OTL.

还好网络是神奇的,它总能让人找到萌友....对,在一起萌同一部漫画/同一个人物/同一支乐队/同一张专辑etc的朋友....

真心地希望能和来自世界各地的Musers成为朋友.毕竟,是爱,让我们走到了一起.

(谜之声:你又开始煽情了...)

嘛,其实我爱上Muse的过程很简单.某一天在漫游犬夜叉论坛的Q群上泡着的时候,突然有位朋友(M雅竹共享,常被朋友们称为m鸭/鸭子/牙签儿..)发了一个音乐链接.我问那是什么,他说是Muse的Hysteria,好听耐听.于是我就跑去下载,一听钟情....再来就是搜歌词啊刮专辑啊迷得一发不可收拾....

不过还是对Hysteria中毒最深.这是一首可以听上一百万遍的好歌.

---------------------------分割线...某乌鸦胃病发作,抽搐中---------------------------

对了,大家可以叫我乌鸦或者I,直接称我为icrow也没关系...

本来想注册成icrow的,可是重复了.....于是就把我最爱的Hysteria缀上了.-v-

P.S.长回帖是好传统哇好传统...

Guest MUSE*
Chinese muser here~! -v-

I feel that around me there's nearly nobody that knows Muse.....what a pity ><

And only then did I realise that I'm not alone!

I fell in love with Muse because of the song Hysteria(you can find it out from my ID though). It squeezed my life out of me...

Since I'm only a 18-year-old schoolgirl, my English is too poor to fully express my feelings......

-------------------separating line(<--this is popular on Chinese forums)-------------------

哦呀哦呀,终于可以喘口气了.我的E文果然还是太烂么OTL

这里的很多中国Musers貌似都是来自港澳台新马泰乃至欧美地区的,大陆的反而很少呢...(XD如果不是的话请原谅我没能一页一页看回帖TAT)

于是不禁感到悲凉啊....+ +|||||像Muse这么好的乐队,为何在内地无人问津...起码我的同学们没有一个知道Muse的,OTL.

还好网络是神奇的,它总能让人找到萌友....对,在一起萌同一部漫画/同一个人物/同一支乐队/同一张专辑etc的朋友....

真心地希望能和来自世界各地的Musers成为朋友.毕竟,是爱,让我们走到了一起.

(谜之声:你又开始煽情了...)

嘛,其实我爱上Muse的过程很简单.某一天在漫游犬夜叉论坛的Q群上泡着的时候,突然有位朋友(M雅竹共享,常被朋友们称为m鸭/鸭子/牙签儿..)发了一个音乐链接.我问那是什么,他说是Muse的Hysteria,好听耐听.于是我就跑去下载,一听钟情....再来就是搜歌词啊刮专辑啊迷得一发不可收拾....

不过还是对Hysteria中毒最深.这是一首可以听上一百万遍的好歌.

---------------------------分割线...某乌鸦胃病发作,抽搐中---------------------------

对了,大家可以叫我乌鸦或者I,直接称我为icrow也没关系...

本来想注册成icrow的,可是重复了.....于是就把我最爱的Hysteria缀上了.-v-

P.S.长回帖是好传统哇好传统...

歡迎你!:)

我是來自hk的, 很開心認識到你嘛:D

哈哈..

在這裡的muser都很熱愛muse, 你盡情聊吧..:LOL:

Archived