但muse的single還是值$55的.:)

Guest MUSE*
:LOL:

仲系中意个DVD SINGLES 多D~~

其實我拿了cd single後,

聽了那koc的remix...

我的想法都同你一樣了....:LOL:

:LOL:

more crazy fans are definitely needed!...I dont think people here have really devoted themselves to this,I didnt hear many people shouting encore when there's supposed to have this...me and friends in front rows we shouted loud,not many followed though.

I called my frds in Shanghai,they enjoyed the whole New Born.:D

We shouted during the encore too!!!!!!!!{I really enjoyed them with Hysteria,New Born,Invincible,Stockholm Syndrome...overall,it was a great show.The encore set was so good.}My sister and I went to Hong Kong for the main purpose of seeing Muse!!!The best live band on Earth!!!!They are so great!I love them!;)

We shouted during the encore too!!!!!!!!{I really enjoyed them with Hysteria,New Born,Invincible,Stockholm Syndrome...overall,it was a great show.The encore set was so good.}My sister and I went to Hong Kong for the main purpose of seeing Muse!!!The best live band on Earth!!!!They are so great!I love them!;)

woo hello achi welcome to Chinese thread!!:D

Glad you enjoyed yourself in Hong Kong,was fantastic aint it!

yea they were and they are and they always will be the best live band!...i dont see them feeling tired actually...another 2 years of gigs...

where are you from?

my parents will kill me if i fly 15 hours for a show and then fly back to work without spending time with them. or else i would have gone to the show. im still very :( about not being there.

woo hello achi welcome to Chinese thread!!:D

Glad you enjoyed yourself in Hong Kong,was fantastic aint it!

yea they were and they are and they always will be the best live band!...i dont see them feeling tired actually...another 2 years of gigs...

Thanks for welcoming!Yes,enjoyed ourselves a lot in Hong Kong!{We wanted to stay longer in HK actually,but then we have work, so we left the following day..argh!!!} Very much,that I really want to see them again BADLY!!!!haha! Even if they're tired(which I'm pretty sure,they are)-they're still gonna be AWESOME!!!! and SUPERMASSIVE!

WE WANT MUSE!!!

:happy:

where are you from?

my parents will kill me if i fly 15 hours for a show and then fly back to work without spending time with them. or else i would have gone to the show. im still very :( about not being there.

Oops...we didn't fly for like 15 hours. It was less than 2 hour flight from Manila to Hong Kong! :LOL: I wanted to see them badly, so we grabbed the opportunity to come over to see them at HK{ a Muse concert in the Philippines seems bleak }...supposedly we were gonna go to Malaysia to see them,but the HK date came up...much nearer to our place,ayt!Spent 4 days at HK(March1st-March4th -the concert at March 3rd)...the first thing we did when we got there (I mean,from the hotel) was to look for the ticket outlets..haha...we're so happy the Zone A tickets were still available...Woohoo!!!!!Best time of my life!!!! (oh..and our parents knew where we're going...they said we are CRAZY!!!haha!---YES,WE ARE CRAZY!!!! :LOL: )

I'm sure you'll get to see them...I'm predicting....It's very near!!!!;)

where are you from?

oh...*hugs*

you'll still have chance!They aren not like..not coming here again...and next time it'd be a tour in China,see my sig?

Matt.B wants to go to BJ,seriously.:D:D

oh and achi you did a great job!:yesey:

Guest MUSE*
Oops...we didn't fly for like 15 hours. It was less than 2 hour flight from Manila to Hong Kong! :LOL: I wanted to see them badly, so we grabbed the opportunity to come over to see them at HK{ a Muse concert in the Philippines seems bleak }...supposedly we were gonna go to Malaysia to see them,but the HK date came up...much nearer to our place,ayt!Spent 4 days at HK(March1st-March4th -the concert at March 3rd)...the first thing we did when we got there (I mean,from the hotel) was to look for the ticket outlets..haha...we're so happy the Zone A tickets were still available...Woohoo!!!!!Best time of my life!!!! (oh..and our parents knew where we're going...they said we are CRAZY!!!haha!---YES,WE ARE CRAZY!!!! :LOL: )

I'm sure you'll get to see them...I'm predicting....It's very near!!!!;)

Welcome here Achi:)

Are you Chinese?

I went to see Muse's gig in HK too,

But by the way, it's a shame that i can't get near them

That's just too bad for me:(

Although I have seen Muse many times, it will just be SPECIAL to see them in HK.

I'm praying on my lucky star that they will come back to american in August. I'm saving my $ and vacation time for them. hahahaha

Guest MUSE*
Although I have seen Muse many times, it will just be SPECIAL to see them in HK.

I'm praying on my lucky star that they will come back to american in August. I'm saving my $ and vacation time for them. hahahaha

How come so special in HK?:rolleyes:

If Muse come HK again, just wanna go with you guys, together must have fun:LOL:

Guest MUSE*
yea go to stadium at noon and wait till 8pm nothing to eat and plus they come out an hour late and therefore they did a 50-minuste gig...

that would be fun...

next time i want a REAL 2-HOUR GIG!!!

Be compose...

Although that fu*king 50minutes were really hard to wait...

But approximately we have about 1hour and 30-45mins gig...

And the most important wasn't about the timing, It's about what we got:)

Be compose...

Although that fu*king 50minutes were really hard to wait...

But approximately we have about 1hour and 30-45mins gig...

And the most important wasn't about the timing, It's about what we got:)

right...

下次我强烈要求Muse在中国做巡演plus,如果在香港这站他们再次留够5天,他们起码要做两场gig!...

Matt这是你说的,你说呆5天本来应该做5场的~~公司不同意而已~~:D:D

Welcome here Achi:)

Are you Chinese?

I went to see Muse's gig in HK too,

But by the way, it's a shame that i can't get near them

That's just too bad for me:(

Tnx,MUSE*. My father's Chinese.

It's alright,what's important is you saw them perform!!!:) and that you enjoyed it. :)

You'll never know next time,you'll be at the front row.;) Excitement is in the air!

oh...*hugs*

you'll still have chance!They aren not like..not coming here again...and next time it'd be a tour in China,see my sig?

Matt.B wants to go to BJ,seriously.:D:D

oh and achi you did a great job!:yesey:

Thanks a lot,meteora.stan! haha! That was crazy,I know...but it's WORTH it!!!!:happy: I read you were at the venue by 12noon(first on the line? that's cool)...we're supposed to go by 12noon also,but something came up,went there 30 minutes before 3pm...haha!Still early,I think. Yeah,the show was an hour late...but what the heck...all the long wait was all forgotten because of a great performance.Yihee!!!:happy:

Muse in Beijing?!!! I WANNA GO............

How come so special in HK?:rolleyes:

If Muse come HK again, just wanna go with you guys, together must have fun:LOL:

Bcos it would be very nice to see the boys at my hometown. Dont you think?

One can only dream....

Thanks a lot,meteora.stan! haha! That was crazy,I know...but it's WORTH it!!!!:happy: I read you were at the venue by 12noon(first on the line? that's cool)...we're supposed to go by 12noon also,but something came up,went there 30 minutes before 3pm...haha!Still early,I think. Yeah,the show was an hour late...but what the heck...all the long wait was all forgotten because of a great performance.Yihee!!!:happy:

Muse in Beijing?!!! I WANNA GO............

:LOL: yep me and Annie we two were the first two stepped into the hall!Proud of that:D:D:D

oh and gig in Bejing thingy that's my dream you know it's not gonna happen in next two years,probably they'll be back in studio...

Archived