Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Miss Li

I think you should keep your personal political view out of a music forum.

I do know chinese, but this is an international forum,

even though this is a chinese muse fan thread, other non-Chinese can come and join to discussion if they want,

what's the point of isolating yourselves from the rest of the world?

people discuss in english because

1. muse is an english bnad

2. everyone here knows english for sure.

first,thanks for answering my stupid question.

i do know that "everyone here knows english" . that's for sure.

its JUST because this forum is INTERNATIONAL,we can talk in CHINESE here.

korean talk in korean,russian talk in russian,people from southamerica talk in spanish in their thread. but why all the chinese talk in ENGLISH ? now i know that many of them dont know how to read chinese. i understand. ive got the answer. i dont want to get tied up to this question any more. let's STOP TALKING IT PLEASE.

second,dont be so serious about my signature. maybe i need to explain a little bit about that.that's what my friends back in china told me (half jokingly)when i left for US. i use it in every forum.its JUST a signature.

and its funny,i like it ,i use it. if it makes people uneasy here, i can delete it. no problem.

so sorry about what ive said.

im wondering why i'm still talking to you in english. we both are chinese,isn't it.

i came here for muse, not for those stupid things like political views.

AND I HATE ISOLATION. 谢谢。 :'( :'( :'(

One of the other reasons (I think) why Chinese Muse fan don't 'talk' chinese in this thread, is because they don't have the software to typ in Chinese. And we shouldn't be so hard on Miss Li. Somewhere she is right

its JUST because this forum is INTERNATIONAL,we can talk in CHINESE here.

korean talk in korean,russian talk in russian,people from southamerica talk in spanish in their thread.

But I'm not saying that we have to or must talk in Chinese here. Communicating here in English will reach a lager base of Chinese Muse-fans, because (as it is said before) not every one knows Chinese here.

Somewhere she is right

i was wrong, totally, definitely, exactly, absolutely.

everybody has the right to choose the language they want.

there's no 'must' or 'have to'.

but pleeeease stop this stupid topic...... :'(

PS qinghuaziguang is a quite good software for chinese typing and free download ,if anybody want. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Now You guys have got another Muse fan from Hong Kong

And I want Muse in Hong Kong so Much :LOL:

Space Dementia,Citizen Erased,New Born,Apocalypse Please, Stockholm Syndrome,Hysteria, The Small print, Fury And Ruled By Secrecy

are so great

They Are my all time favourites

I want to see muse live but i have no money to fly to anywhere else

so they must fly to Hong Kong to offer me one of the best time of my life

HEHE

Somehow I have found that Matt have changed my singing style[ Well I can see the shadow of Jeff Buckley in Matt], Now I sing Like half-Thom Yorke of Radiohead And half-Matt

And Muse have improve my Sensitivity toward Music[not only vocal-singing or lyrics effect], now my emotion can be more easily affected by Music, even pure Instrumental piece

So now i can play my Violin better[As i'm more sensitive to music]

And Now from violin, i start to sense that I'm like Matt

--can be so emotional

I didn't sense it before as i always have self -control

Maybe there's too much control, but not freedom :unsure:

Now You guys have got another Muse fan from Hong Kong

And I want Muse in Hong Kong so Much :LOL:

Space Dementia,Citizen Erased,New Born,Apocalypse Please, Stockholm Syndrome,Hysteria, The Small print, Fury And Ruled By Secrecy

are so great

They Are my all time favourites

I want to see muse live but i have no money to fly to anywhere else

so they better fly to Hong Kong to offer me one of the best time of my life

HEHE

Somehow I have found that Matt have changed my singing style[ Well I can see the shadow of Jeff Buckley in Matt], Now I sing Like half-Thom Yorke of Radiohead And half-Matt

And Muse have improve my Sensitivity toward Music[not only vocal-singing or lyrics effect], now my emotion can be more easily affected by Music, even pure Instrumental piece

So now i can play my Violin better[As i'm more sensitive to music]

And Now from violin, i start to sense that I'm like Matt

can be so emotional

I didn't sense it before as i always have self -control

Maybe there's too much control, but not freedom :unsure:

hmm.. your post sounds familiar.

hmm.. your post sounds familiar.

This is my first post. And that is what i want to share from heart, I want to check out if others have same feeling as me.

But no one notices me! I think it is because this post is at the bottom of page 8 of this thread.

So i put up a new thread using some points in this post

And the thread is 'What changes has Muse brought to you', And the feedback is excellent! [you guys are awesome!]

If u find such kind of repeating annoying, i apology for this.

.....but i just want to share my feeling and have some feedback

sorry :stunned:

This is my first post. And that is what i want to share from heart, I want to check out if others have same feeling as me.

But no one notice me! I thought it is because this post is at the bottom of page 8 of this thread.

So i put up a new thread using some points in this post

And the thread is 'What changes has Muse brought to you', And the feedback is excellent! [you guy are awesome!]

If u find such kind of repeating annoying, i apology for this.

.....but i just want to share my feeling and have some feedback

sorry :stunned:

no no, it's not annoying. sorry, maybe my post's too short. haha!

i read the post 'What changes has Muse brought to you' before reading this post, so it sounded familiar. :) not offended. :happy:

eitherway, welcome to the small chinese muse fan community. :D

See, chinese, i can speak it, i can read it, i understand when its being spoken in cantonese and mandarin, however, I cannot type in it. Software is a problem too, if i have the stuff installed, it fucks up my scripts when i'm typing and reading in english.

Just because we're chinese doesn't mean we necessarily live in china. Or mean that we see chinese as our first language. It is an international forum, and to be honest, english is the most common language thats gonna be spoken.

And I could use the same criticisms here, so why are some of you on an ENGLISH FORUM but yet you have a such a terrible sense of grammar? You don't take offence at the lack of chinese being typed in here, and i'll keep quiet about you lot being utter balls at english grammar.

I'm completely contradicting myself here, but hell.

Sorry to drag that up again. I HAD to reply. Just that uppity chinese people who get petty about being nationalistic irritate me to buggery.

Actually, being a chinese, I do think cantonese/mandarin are my primary language. But the system of chinese words is so complicated that typing is very difficult. That's why not all chinese can type chinese words.

And the fact is typing English is much easier and this language is more popular, we all use english in this site. I am proud of cantonese/mandarin, but typing english is time-saving. And so i use english but not cantonese/mandarin.

About our english, i think the language skill is more important than grammar. Actually, when u pay more attention, almost all grammar mistakes can be eliminated. However, language skills like use of words [situation, circumstances, occasion have similar meaning] are quite vague. We even don't know how to improve these and no books tells us about these. Maybe reading can help, but no many chinese love reading english books.

I apology if I have made lots of mistakes in my replies, but i will try hard to make sure that my english is good enough that my meaning is not distorted. ;)

wow, lots of things were going on since my last visit here

Hmmm... same here...

I though just maybe people on this board had stopped bickering with each other, but no...

Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you get enough people together, but its so much nicer when people get along...

Anyway... I couldn't go to V. so I taped it off T.V and the radio...

Sad, huh?

Hmmm... same here...

I though just maybe people on this board had stopped bickering with each other, but no...

Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you get enough people together, but its so much nicer when people get along...

Anyway... I couldn't go to V. so I taped it off T.V and the radio...

Sad, huh?

but at least you get to tape it? ;) don't be sad. i mean, I can't even watch it. :'(

Archived