Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

然后就是我今天在HMV买的tee...$179一件,比gig那天要便宜...但是只有这一款了,不过是Officially licensed的...本想今天拿着一张单子去订从1999年一来发行的单曲碟的结果未遂...都说没有了,连最近的SMBH的单曲碟都没了...只有等Invincible的出来...

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

然后就是我今天在HMV买的tee...$179一件,比gig那天要便宜...但是只有这一款了,不过是Officially licensed的...本想今天拿着一张单子去订从1999年一来发行的单曲碟的结果未遂...都说没有了,连最近的SMBH的单曲碟都没了...只有等Invincible的出来...

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Thanks for the scanning. I thinkI'll go get a copy of Milk tmr.

well.. you want the singles? I saw a lot of singles of Muse in some 2nd hand CD stores.. I used to buy them though I don't buy anymore. Maybe you can try ebay. They're quite cheap in price.

Thanks for the scanning. I thinkI'll go get a copy of Milk tmr.

well.. you want the singles? I saw a lot of singles of Muse in some 2nd hand CD stores.. I used to buy them though I don't buy anymore. Maybe you can try ebay. They're quite cheap in price.

woa thnx!never think of online buying stuff um.:D

IMG_0242.jpg

:LOL: so funny..

IMG_0248.jpg

aww... he looks really happy..

IMG_0245.jpg

wat does it say??

yay Dommeh was smiling like :D all the time that day I'm 100% sure!

um notice the first two lines?said that there were even fans from mainland came to HK and see the gig,standing in the first row showing banner to support their fav band.

that's us.:p

上传的好地方怎么这么少?唯一一个好用的sendspace还15天期限,我疯了我~~本来挺想分享的,你看着就激动啊,毕竟第一次在第一排拍最好的现场,wowowooo激动了...~~

是啊,希望他们喜欢我们这儿,我们这里地大物博的,还满足不了Matt那点儿好奇心么...

yay Dommeh was smiling like :D all the time that day I'm 100% sure!

um notice the first two lines?said that there were even fans from mainland came to HK and see the gig,standing in the first row showing banner to support their fav band.

that's us.:p

cool, u guys made a banner for ém. did they notice the banner?

yeah i think they like hongkong

anyway hope china can be their second favourite asian country~~~~~

i think they like KL too..;) i hope so, coz it maybe too humid for ém..

did u ask ém to sign that banner? that would've been awesome and the fact that Mr. Kirk himself praised u guys is already cool enuff..

sorry, too many questions.. eheh. cant help being impressed of ur effort.

ahh we did wait for them to come and sign but nooo we failed...sad to talk about that..

hey am3n3 good to see you here again!remind me of your name again i forgot..:$ you've got that copy of Milk where did you get that?!it's pre-gig thing...:eek:

hey am3n3 good to see you here again!remind me of your name again i forgot..:$ you've got that copy of Milk where did you get that?!it's pre-gig thing...:eek:

Hi again Stan!

My actual (English) name is Doris; I do get tired of introducing myself as "a-m-3-n-3" when I actually meet board members in real life...

FYI I got that copy of Milk at the airport while waiting for my flight home--I think it came out the day before the concert. Last week seems such a long time ago already, even though I'm still getting over my jetlag and trying to stay awake past 10pm.

Even though the backstage assault didn't go as planned, I'm glad everyone got back home OK (and saw the band again before they left HK). Did I tell you that I ended up taking a taxi from all the way back to Mongkok? The lady taxi driver took pity on me and another girl that missed the Airport train. God it was expensive.

But I hope to come back again--I'm trying to come back w/my husband in June to do some gigs before we go to Japan. Hong Kong looks so much better than in 1997, and it was good to speak Cantonese again and see my relatives there. I miss the TV & the food already :(

Keep in touch!

Archived