Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

呃...那也是,不过多半没人的,我们挤进去...

那不一定了。。。。。。就像在韩国

我们之前以为会多冷清呢

没有想到 嘿 小样 看上去气势还不错嘛。。

总之我不希望香港被压倒

这样 muse 下次不来我就真的哭死啊

sorry to hijack the thread with some english language :) i'm coming back to hong kong on tuesday and wondered if anyone knows where i can get one of those posters that were around asiaworld expo the night of the gig? i tried to get one out of the display on the night but they were already taken. i guess there may be some somewhere, maybe a music shop or at asiaworld itself. bit of a long shot but it would make a great souvenir. i already managed to get an A4 size one, in a HK magazine, and i also picked up a copy of the Asian BH&R with bonus DVD (for only $NT360) plus some Taiwanese flyers, but I really want one of those full size posters as a souvenir of a great night.

by the way, i sympathise with you guys who have that empty feeling now its all over. luckily i'll be seeing them at wembley and paris this summer, for a total of 10 gigs in under a year. hopefully they'll come back to China for you guys. i'm sure Dom said at the end "see you next time, it should be soon". i heard they're going back to Oz at the end of the year so maybe they'll stop off in HK again.

sorry to hijack the thread with some english language :) i'm coming back to hong kong on tuesday and wondered if anyone knows where i can get one of those posters that were around asiaworld expo the night of the gig? i tried to get one out of the display on the night but they were already taken. i guess there may be some somewhere, maybe a music shop or at asiaworld itself. bit of a long shot but it would make a great souvenir. i already managed to get an A4 size one, in a HK magazine, and i also picked up a copy of the Asian BH&R with bonus DVD (for only $NT360) plus some Taiwanese flyers, but I really want one of those full size posters as a souvenir of a great night.

by the way, i sympathise with you guys who have that empty feeling now its all over. luckily i'll be seeing them at wembley and paris this summer, for a total of 10 gigs in under a year. hopefully they'll come back to China for you guys. i'm sure Dom said at the end "see you next time, it should be soon". i heard they're going back to Oz at the end of the year so maybe they'll stop off in HK again.

you remind me, i want that post either.......:( i knew a hongkong girl who's got one...and chris signed on it....

you are sooo lucky. don't make me be any more jealous of you...10 gigs..

yeah hope that they can be back to hongkong as soon as possible

maybe when they go to japan in july, they can come and visit hongkong even for a short time

上千。。上万也要去看啊!

不过现在他们来内地的可能性貌似 不高 啊。。。。唉

:(

I think it's possible for them to visit China next time unless they have some political reasons to refuse. You know the Taiwanese show was a political show....

It's like radiohead. TOnes of people love radiohead here, people must earn a lot from radiohead but I heard that they're supporting free Tibet so they don't come to HK/CHina after 1994/1995.

If the organizers know how much HK & other Asian cities can make from Muse's gig, it'll probably attract the organizers to invite Muse to visit China next year when they drop near Asia (like Japan).

Actually the plan of Asian Tour 2007 were fitting the schedules of Japanese Tour which is held every single year. (goddamnit)

It seems that the fans of Asia really gave Muse a surprise. They didn't expect they could make a noise among these countries which they're not so familiar.

I just wondered why they didn't visit Thailand this time. The music market of Thailand was crazy.. due to their political problem I guess.

So if they have time, other parties may invite them to come when they visit Japan.

Let's wait & see.

I think it's possible for them to visit China next time unless they have some political reasons to refuse. You know the Taiwanese show was a political show....

It's like radiohead. TOnes of people love radiohead here, people must earn a lot from radiohead but I heard that they're supporting free Tibet so they don't come to HK/CHina after 1994/1995.

If the organizers know how much HK & other Asian cities can make from Muse's gig, it'll probably attract the organizers to invite Muse to visit China next year when they drop near Asia (like Japan).

Actually the plan of Asian Tour 2007 were fitting the schedules of Japanese Tour which is held every single year. (goddamnit)

It seems that the fans of Asia really gave Muse a surprise. They didn't expect they could make a noise among these countries which they're not so familiar.

I just wondered why they didn't visit Thailand this time. The music market of Thailand was crazy.. due to their political problem I guess.

So if they have time, other parties may invite them to come when they visit Japan.

Let's wait & see.

Good words there Rain.True.

所以说外国乐队一碰到政治问题(尤其是有关亚洲,中国的)脑袋就秀逗了.

Guest MUSE*
那是当然了...

wawawa哇哇哇你的sig....好正啊,自己做的?:LOL:我用了好正~~哈哈

yep.是我自己做的,還有一個呢...:rolleyes:

Muse_Banner1.JPG

Archived