Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

Guest MUSE*
stan Wants Me TO Announce:sorry Guys, For Those Who Wants To Buy Muse Tshirts Tonight,i Have To Tell You That All Tshirts Are Sold,and Not A Single Piece Left....sorry~! 那些本来想购买muse 博览馆会服的muser们 不好意思,tshirt已经全部卖完,没有多余的了

Oh!no!Too sad about this:(

so me and annie went out today again.

and we accidentally knew the hotel they were staying.

and we waited.

till now i just got back.

we met Chris and Kirky again!

:eek: :eek: you did meet chris??!!!!!!!! i wanna die

:LOL: somebody's told matt that he's cute when he winks!mwhahahaha

right we dont chase them or asking for their numbers or stuff...we are not that stalkish...I know what a real stalker's like...:eek:

I wanna tell matt that he's qute in person, not through note........

and i want to hug him soooooooooooooooo much

Did you see them off at the airport?

What did you talk to Chris and Kirky when you ran into them at the hotel?

almost caught them,we saw them walking throught that gate but we didnt chase after them.They're ready to go.

ahh that day was amazing...we finally saw Chris and had some chat,he went to play football in the daytime in Hong Kong University lol...and kirky showed up at last and help us pass the message we wrote to the band...he saw me reviewing lessons(cuz i was dragged there by annie...lol she's kinda hyper...) and he asked me if i'll have problems with my exam the next day since we've waited in the hotel til 12pm...how nice is he!:happy:

almost caught them,we saw them walking throught that gate but we didnt chase after them.They're ready to go.

ahh that day was amazing...we finally saw Chris and had some chat,he went to play football in the daytime in Hong Kong University lol...and kirky showed up at last and help us pass the message we wrote to the band...he saw me reviewing lessons(cuz i was dragged there by annie...lol she's kinda hyper...) and he asked me if i'll have problems with my exam the next day since we've waited in the hotel til 12pm...how nice is he!:happy:

ah, he's so nice~... *misses tom already*

Archived