Guest MUSE*
我不知道我朋友手上还剩多少件...不过应该有2件的:happy:

oh....thx!:D

但是明天我應該如何問你?:confused:

Guest MUSE*
那你可以找我们啊,我们穿的会服的

但我應該點樣同你講先...

你大概不會不懂看廣東話把?!

well I'm postin' in here so ppl come and visit this thread can see..

my dear dom,you're just too tired today aren't you? heard you went to pub last night after gig,no wonder you didnt talk much today!So have a good night sleep tonight!

Matt you're just so nice,and thnx for talking on phone with our crazhey admin there in Shanghai...I knew she'd be quite nervous,talked like doing speech,lol..oh and that little penguin gift really scared you right?...

Chris I hope you like my gift for your family!You're the first band member I saw today,believe me I was totally excited to see you appear,cuz we thought you've already gone through somewhere else!

Morgan it's illegal to smoke in the city!..but whatever,you're a cool guy.:p

Mr.Kirky,please do try the famous mango dessert (realized I prounouced "dessert" wrong in front of you,zomg.:$)

Shame we didnt have more ppl that come and welcome you,I really felt sorry about that,information was not spreaded...but we'll be excellent during the gig!

hope to see you guys again real soon..um..i mean after gig could also be nice to see you...we've got people who'll travel far away from HK just to see you.:D

the fan with a pair of glasses:D

;) 洗完

准备礼物去

Dear Muse

i hope u'll like my gift for u!!!

Guest MUSE*
啊,就过来说你是官方论坛上叫什么什么的,要两件tee的...就行了啊~我是Stan,叫我就是了..= =

好的;) 明天見囉!

shame they only come to hongkong tomorrow but not a damn thought of the city Shenzhen, which is so near. y cant those guys step their toes into mainland? im really disappointed with myself not able to see them when they are so near me...that makes me wanna cry...

Guest MUSE*
shame they only come to hongkong tomorrow but not a damn thought of the city Shenzhen, which is so near. y cant those guys step their toes into mainland? im really disappointed with myself not able to see them when they are so near me...that makes me wanna cry...

Then why don't you go to Hong Kong?It's near:p

my dear dom,you're just too tired today aren't you? heard you went to pub last night after gig,no wonder you didnt talk much today!So have a good night sleep tonight!

Matt you're just so nice,and thnx for talking on phone with our crazhey admin there in Shanghai...I knew she'd be quite nervous,talked like doing speech,lol..oh and that little penguin gift really scared you right?...

Chris I hope you like my gift for your family!You're the first band member I saw today,believe me I was totally excited to see you appear,cuz we thought you've already gone through somewhere else!

Mr.Kirky,please do try the famous mango dessert (realized I prounouced "dessert" wrong in front of you,zomg.:$)

Shame we didnt have more ppl that come and welcome you,I really felt sorry about that,information was not spreaded...but we'll be excellent during the gig!

hope to see you guys again real soon..um..i mean after gig could also be nice to see you...we've got people who'll travel far away from HK just to see you.:D

只要我在

就要努力让这个帖子第一

袄。。。。

我也来顶

Guest MUSE*
....在礼物上狂写

“please come to mainland China!”

写到手软……

你們打算送礼物給muse嗎?:eek:

Archived