Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

:LOL:party?well...only two of us and Muse?:eek:

I made couple of mistakes there in chatting...blame myself I never pronounce "dessert" wrongly,this was the first time I tell people to eat a piece of land with sands.:eek::eek::$

Mango pudding?

Mmmm yum!

http://www.chinesefood-recipes.com/images1/Dim%20Sum%20Mango%20Pudding.gif

It's easy to make mistakes when you are talking to people you admire. :D

well I'm postin' in here so ppl come and visit this thread can see..

my dear dom,you're just too tired today aren't you? heard you went to pub last night after gig,no wonder you didnt talk much today!So have a good night sleep tonight!

Matt you're just so nice,and thnx for talking on phone with our crazhey admin there in Shanghai...I knew she'd be quite nervous,talked like doing speech,lol..oh and that little penguin gift really scared you right?...

Chris I hope you like my gift for your family!You're the first band member I saw today,believe me I was totally excited to see you appear,cuz we thought you've already gone through somewhere else!

Morgan it's illegal to smoke in the city!..but whatever,you're a cool guy.:p

Mr.Kirky,please do try the famous mango dessert (realized I prounouced "dessert" wrong in front of you,zomg.:$)

Shame we didnt have more ppl that come and welcome you,I really felt sorry about that,information was not spreaded...but we'll be excellent during the gig!

hope to see you guys again real soon..um..i mean after gig could also be nice to see you...we've got people who'll travel far away from HK just to see you.:D

the fan with a pair of glasses:D

;) 要把这个顶起来

my dear dom,you're just too tired today aren't you? heard you went to pub last night after gig,no wonder you didnt talk much today!So have a good night sleep tonight!

Matt you're just so nice,and thnx for talking on phone with our crazhey admin there in Shanghai...I knew she'd be quite nervous,talked like doing speech,lol..oh and that little penguin gift really scared you right?...

Chris I hope you like my gift for your family!You're the first band member I saw today,believe me I was totally excited to see you appear,cuz we thought you've already gone through somewhere else!

Mr.Kirky,please do try the famous mango dessert (realized I prounouced "dessert" wrong in front of you,zomg.:$)

Shame we didnt have more ppl that come and welcome you,I really felt sorry about that,information was not spreaded...but we'll be excellent during the gig!

hope to see you guys again real soon..um..i mean after gig could also be nice to see you...we've got people who'll travel far away from HK just to see you.:D

再顶:LOL:

出门去

Guest MUSE*
maybe you should first come and find us bunch of people,it's easy to find us cuz some of us will be wearing that!i believe we've still got 2 or 3 tshirts left so,come and purchase!

我可以add你嘛?

我和我的朋友都對這很有興趣呢!

:( N年没试过那么早睡…………

奇怪

我明明看到是 990多的啊

所以以为很容易能到 1000

就想着冲2000

但原来只有940多……

stan

拉人来啊!

很多中国MUSER不像你我这样上国外网站没问题,他们光注册就已经搞不懂了,所以拉人来很困难.

慢慢来吧,我是隐身的,你看我offline其实我没有

;) 继续顶

洗澡去

今晚要冲破1000

没想到自己居然也可以那么水……

Guest MUSE*
因为我上QQ,我的破MSN不能同时开启,只有不上MSN了...

我可沒有qq呢...

你們的t-shirt多少$?:stunned:

Archived