Chinese Musers Thread

Life must hate me

good luck with getting the ticket. :D

as with the Cancuks, 4 straight playoff appearance with only a series win, that's pretty sad. I feel sorry for Hedberg too, playing an average game gave him the fate of sitting on the bench when you are supposed to be the first goalie after Cloutier.

when can Linden hold up the Stanley Cup ?

Sorry that I made it as an hockey forum :LOL:

anyway, Muse Rocks, so does Canucks !!!

i'm definitely crossing my fingers.

argh. its so disappointing year after year.

i put all my hope in them and this is what happens.

and i still don't get why crawford decided to play auld instead of hedy.

auldy was good and everything, but i just think hedy would've been much better one on one.

and it just didn't seem fair to hedy either.

and now he's gonna leave :'(

i love hedberg!

yeah i know!

it really sucks.

and with naslund wanting to retire like REALLY soon.

i duno where the team's going next year :confused:

sigh.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see when september rolls around.

anywho, i enjoyed making this a partial hockey forum. tee hee.

both muse and canucks rule! woot :)

argh. its so disappointing year after year.

i put all my hope in them and this is what happens.

and i still don't get why crawford decided to play auld instead of hedy.

auldy was good and everything, but i just think hedy would've been much better one on one.

and it just didn't seem fair to hedy either.

and now he's gonna leave :'(

i love hedberg!

yeah i know!

it really sucks.

and with naslund wanting to retire like REALLY soon.

i duno where the team's going next year :confused:

sigh.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see when september rolls around.

anywho, i enjoyed making this a partial hockey forum. tee hee.

both muse and canucks rule! woot :)

yes, totally.

At least now Hedberg can play at somewhere that he gets some respect. He is supposed to be a number one goalie, but not deserved to be under Crowford's doghouse at all. All Crow sees in his eyes is Cloutier, Cloutier and Cloutier. I feel bad for Skudra last year, it's even more ridiculous with how Crowford handled the goalie situation this year. He is too biased.

yes, next year will be very likely Nazzie's final year. I really respect him, he could easily earn much more by playing at somewhere else, but I also think he's carrying too much pressure on his shoulders.

by the way, the jovo jumping up and down thing is one heck of an unforgettable scene for this disappointed series :'(

i discovered muse when they released showbiz in australia in 2000, but yeah i reckon every honkie just started listening to muse since suede split lol

I get to know them when I wandered aroud the basement of Sino at Mong Kok when they have their Showbiz released

See i don't know where all the cool music shops are in HK. I can only find the HMV's in Tsim Sha Tsui and Central, also the odd cd shop in the shopping centres like the one above Mong Kok KCR station.

The cds in HMV are overpriced, it's just good to hang out there, I never consumed a single CD in there.

Places like 搖擺廊 at Wanchai 英皇, Zoo Records at 信和底層, the Panic at 西洋菜街, just to name a few

yes, totally.

At least now Hedberg can play at somewhere that he gets some respect. He is supposed to be a number one goalie, but not deserved to be under Crowford's doghouse at all. All Crow sees in his eyes is Cloutier, Cloutier and Cloutier. I feel bad for Skudra last year, it's even more ridiculous with how Crowford handled the goalie situation this year. He is too biased.

yes, next year will be very likely Nazzie's final year. I really respect him, he could easily earn much more by playing at somewhere else, but I also think he's carrying too much pressure on his shoulders.

by the way, the jovo jumping up and down thing is one heck of an unforgettable scene for this disappointed series :'(

Yeah, hedberg definitely wasn't given a fair chance. It really sucks because I love hedy. He's so awesome one-on-one and playing the puck. Well I think Cloutz is FINALLY coming into his own. He's improved a lot and was awesome during the playoffs. It's too bad he got hurt. I really think hedy could carry a team through the playoffs, whoever it may be next year. I'll miss him :(

Well Burke just announced today that if he stays, we're gonna have to make some pretty big changes with the team, even with the top players. So it's gonna be sad to see who's gonna go next year :'( I just hope mo, nazzy, bert, cookie and the sedins will all be together. They can't break those guys up! Yeah, nazzy wasn't just carrying a load of pressure, but he was still injured from that damn steve moore hit. He has to get surgery right away for his elbow now. There's still bone fragments lying around. Damn that steve moore incident :mad: The dumbass commentators were all saying nazzy should go to the net, but I mean, he can't really afford to injure himself even more. But I guess they didn't know his elbow was still bothering him.

The jovo jump was CLASSIC. It was so adorable seeing him like that! It was even more heartbreaking seeing them interview the team after the game. Cookie looked like he was gonna cry :( I was so sad. I LOVE cookie to death. I'm hoping for next year now. No point in dwelling. I still love them :D

Well Burke just announced today that if he stays, we're gonna have to make some pretty big changes with the team, even with the top players.

yes, I heard his talk as well.

Cookie is also my most favourite guy after Linden, he showed so much character every time he is on the ice.

You think Cloutier will be with us next year? The arbitration could give him as big as 4 million. And what about Mo, I think he will go to arbitration as well, right?

It's nice to see Allen being matured this year though.

Life is so dull without hockey, and when all the people around you just talk about soccer in Hong Kong.

I really don't expect I can find a Canucks fan in a Muse forum

yes, I heard his talk as well.

Cookie is also my most favourite guy after Linden, he showed so much character every time he is on the ice.

You think Cloutier will be with us next year? The arbitration could give him as big as 4 million. And what about Mo, I think he will go to arbitration as well, right?

It's nice to see Allen being matured this year though.

Life is so dull without hockey, and when all the people around you just talk about soccer in Hong Kong.

I really don't expect I can find a Canucks fan in a Muse forum

Yeah I love Linden too. He's Mr. Canuck. That's all there is to it..hehe.

Well I'd be really surprised if Cloutz wasn't with us next year. We put so much effort and hope into the guy, and now that he's finally coming around, I can't see us letting him go that easily you know? I'm sure Crow will fight for him..hehe..I saw Mo being interviewed for a little bit tonight, and he's already said he wants to stay and that he won't be that expensive..heh. I don't think our guys are the type who are hungry for some huge pay raise. They just want to be paid what they're worth. I definitely think Cookie should get a much bigger contract, but he still has a year to go on that ghetto salary.

Allen's been so awesome. I wish they played him more during the series, but I'm guessing Crawford wanted to ease him back in after his injury. I was so happy to see him play, I remember at one point, he was just taking like 3 guys at once. It was great :)

Oh man. I definitely know what you mean. I've become a Canuckle nut over the last year..hehe. I only have a couple of friends who are into hockey so I'm usually a nut with my dad and bro :p All I've been doing since I finished school, is watch hockey. My friends think I'm crazy. I swear hockey's the best sport ever.

So how often do you get to watch hockey in HK? I'm guessing it's not very popular over there?

Yeah, I didn't really expect to find any hockey fans here either! But I did :)

I just want a Canadian team to win the Cup. It's time to bring the Cup back to where it really belongs. We invented the damn game and bred the great one! It would be too awesome if the Habs won. That's what I'm really hoping for now :D

The cds in HMV are overpriced, it's just good to hang out there, I never consumed a single CD in there.

Places like 搖擺廊 at Wanchai 英皇, Zoo Records at 信和底層, the Panic at 西洋菜街, just to name a few

Thanks, i'll know next time i go back. And anyway, through exchange rates, even the cds in hmv are a bargain for me. easily spend $1000 in there. almost did last time... whoops.

And hello to life must hate me, revision not going well then??

See i don't know where all the cool music shops are in HK. I can only find the HMV's in Tsim Sha Tsui and Central, also the odd cd shop in the shopping centres like the one above Mong Kok KCR station.

All the cool sino shops were shut down last time i was in hongkong late last year, there's still a couple hidden in TST, worth a look

HMV is a global daylight robbery, i usually go into HMV and virgin to listen to the CDs and buy them somewhere else. but who doesn't anyway? :p

I do that in the uk, but in HK, its just SO much cheaper. what i'd really like is to be able to get japanese imports on english bands when i'm in hong kong. cos a few yrs back i managed to pick up the jap imports of the plug in baby ep and the random 1-8 cds when i was over there.

Oh man. I definitely know what you mean. I've become a Canuckle nut over the last year..hehe. I only have a couple of friends who are into hockey so I'm usually a nut with my dad and bro :p All I've been doing since I finished school, is watch hockey. My friends think I'm crazy. I swear hockey's the best sport ever.

So how often do you get to watch hockey in HK? I'm guessing it's not very popular over there?

Yeah, I didn't really expect to find any hockey fans here either! But I did :)

Not very often that I get to watch ice hocey in Hong Kong. I know Cable TV has a NHL hockey channel, but I need to pay an outrageous HK$299 for a month. Plus I don't think they will broadcast that many of Canucks games. However, I am able to see all the 7 playoff games, as my friend did me a big favor by recording the games and then sent them to me over internet. So, what I saw was actually Hockey Night in Canada. And I know how disturbing Greg Millen was.

The sport news here even have baseball, but not hockey, too bad :'(

No one gives a damn to it actually. I guess it is a sport for colder places.

I do that in the uk, but in HK, its just SO much cheaper. what i'd really like is to be able to get japanese imports on english bands when i'm in hong kong. cos a few yrs back i managed to pick up the jap imports of the plug in baby ep and the random 1-8 cds when i was over there.

yeah they used to have this shop in Mong Kok (shopping centre near the train station) selling all the Japanese singles (yeah even random 1-8!) which made me so excited. i didn't get any tho, i have the french boxset so i thought i may not spend the money to get doubles of the singles i got

but one thing that HK HMV doing very well is magazines. it's so quick to get british mags there (probably less than a week later than when they come out in UK, which is good when muse is on), and cheap as well (not even twice as what you guys pay). while in oz now you can still find 3 month old NMEs on the shelves at 3-4 times of what you guys pay.

Hehe thats the shop I got my japanese singles from. :D But its not there anymore, i went and looked.

I agree with the magazines though, you ca get magazines from all over the world there, but i did think they were over priced considering i could be getting someone to buy them for me at half the price.

Not very often that I get to watch ice hocey in Hong Kong. I know Cable TV has a NHL hockey channel, but I need to pay an outrageous HK$299 for a month. Plus I don't think they will broadcast that many of Canucks games. However, I am able to see all the 7 playoff games, as my friend did me a big favor by recording the games and then sent them to me over internet. So, what I saw was actually Hockey Night in Canada. And I know how disturbing Greg Millen was.

The sport news here even have baseball, but not hockey, too bad :'(

No one gives a damn to it actually. I guess it is a sport for colder places.

Wow, that's crazy! Highway robbery! heh. So do you get baseball and soccer games for free? That's awesome that you got to watch the series like that :) You should get your friend to do that during the regular season too :p I just couldn't stand how all the commentators are praising iginla, it's absolutley retarded. He's a totally cheap ass player.

I find baseball kinda dry. It's alright to watch, but hockey's so much better! hehe. Well I don't get why Americans don't watch hockey. It's just stupid that Colin Campbell's pretty much doing everything he can to get higher US ratings. How can anyone not love this sport?!? :confused:

You should get your friend to tape the Detroit series. They better bring Calgary down! It's so frustrating when you watch the inconsistencies in reffing for hockey, it's absolutely ridiculous. I swear all the refs have been paid off by the F-lames :mad:

Oh well, at least the Avs are going down..muwahhaha. :D

And hello to life must hate me, revision not going well then??

Hmmm yeah how did you guess?

wow... I feel so sad.... The only time I got to go to HK was when I was a few months old... I haven't been since, though my familt that lives there is always sending me loads of stuff. I have to say the CD's form over there are well cheap!

By the way how much was Random 1-8? Selectadisk here did have it but it was about £23!

You should get your friend to tape the Detroit series. They better bring Calgary down! It's so frustrating when you watch the inconsistencies in reffing for hockey, it's absolutely ridiculous. I swear all the refs have been paid off by the F-lames :mad:

Oh well, at least the Avs are going down..muwahhaha. :D

besides the playoff, I can now catch up with the Worlds. Matt Cooke scored in Canada's opener against Austria.

So, did Mo play for the first line center?

Go Canada Go !!

besides the playoff, I can now catch up with the Worlds. Matt Cooke scored in Canada's opener against Austria.

So, did Mo play for the first line center?

Go Canada Go !!

:( I missed the Worlds game today. Pooo. I think Mo played for the first line. Boo! I better catch their next game!

Yay Canada!

Yay Cookie :)

Archived