(其实我想把The.International 让我们比较敏感的地方贴上来的)

我无聊 = =!

uncle matt :LOL:

= = 额,2月6号不是来过香港的么 ?

原谅 我现在才来看到 = = :LOL:

初中学习还是很忙的 = =

there is no need to sorry^^

yes, i undoubtedly went to muse's concert in feb

but just wonder why they can't have concerts in beijing , shanghai, etc.

and i got this answer last 2months^^

current location: hong kong

current state of mind: so stuffy i wanna die

are you here for holidays?

I heard them three are still having gigs in America. I wonder why...aren't they supposed to rest for the big ones in summer back in UK this year? :erm:

redirect.php?tid=2728&goto=lastpost#lastpost

不知道行不?

(其实我想把the.international 让我们比较敏感的地方贴上来的)

我无聊 = =!

uncle matt :LOL:

就是想贴啥?

Hello ! I started to learn chinese language a few weeks ago and I would be happy to join some of your conversations ! :D Well first, can someone tell me how to type sinograms here ? :)

Hello ! I started to learn chinese language a few weeks ago and I would be happy to join some of your conversations ! :D Well first' date=' can someone tell me how to type sinograms here ? :)[/quote']

Welcome! :)

You can use this software by Google, although you do want to know a bit of Pinyin in order to use it...I suppose beginner of Chinese must learn some Pinyin first?

Anyway, here's the link

http://dl.google.com/pinyin/v2/GooglePinyinInstaller.exe

are you here for holidays?

I heard them three are still having gigs in America. I wonder why...aren't they supposed to rest for the big ones in summer back in UK this year? :erm:

yeah im here for vacation.

muse usually have 2 legs for the american tours. too bad the closest show for me this time around is 5 hours away. i can't go cos it is in the middle of the week. i have to work. :(

yeah im here for vacation.

muse usually have 2 legs for the american tours. too bad the closest show for me this time around is 5 hours away. i can't go cos it is in the middle of the week. i have to work. :(

aww..*hugs*

Seeing Muse is like a treat every two years for me...:rolleyes: Consequence is I don't long for them that much anymore :facepalm:

aww..*hugs*

Seeing Muse is like a treat every two years for me...:rolleyes: Consequence is I don't long for them that much anymore :facepalm:

WHAT?!

well just booked a trip to see the boys in austin! yay.

WHAT?!

well just booked a trip to see the boys in austin! yay.

hahaha i'm quite surprised myself! i haven't listened to them for four to five months already! I've been into animes recently perhaps that cause some attention:D

Good for you! Glad your booked one is not one of those that got cancelled...Chris having his fifth baby and cancelled shows in Minnesotta or somewhere nearby

Happy Birthday to Matt!

...and I happened to see an early photo of Matt Dom and Kirky:$

Happy Birthday indeed!(well belated,Matt's getting old:p)

..and that early photo made me:LOL:

How have you been?How's everyone?

Happy Birthday indeed!(well belated,Matt's getting old:p)

..and that early photo made me:LOL:

How have you been?How's everyone?

I've been off-Muse for months heh:DCurrently addicted to manga'n'anime and Japanese CVs...:unsure:

Ooh nice:DI've done the same too,(I did listen to that song from Twilight(about twice).I'm not that happy about it really..I get the title mixed up so I won't mention it:LOL: ) Manga and anime:cool:I luv:awesome:

Ooh nice:DI've done the same too,(I did listen to that song from Twilight(about twice).I'm not that happy about it really..I get the title mixed up so I won't mention it:LOL: ) Manga and anime:cool:I luv:awesome:

Oooh Oh what did you watch/read? :awesome:

Oooh Oh what did you watch/read? :awesome:

Been watching re-runs only...Ruruouni Kenshin and Yuyu Hakusho (old stuffs:LOL: )

Sorry for the late reply..haven't been on the board that much.:$

Lovely musers in Hong Kong/ China, I know you love British music. So:

Would anyone of you LOVE to go to KULA SHAKER (psychedelic rock) 's or DAVE SEAMAN (electronic) 's concert this Saturday?

I have one extra ticket for each which you may get for lower (or regular :D) price if you want to go and have not bought the ticket yet.

I know no person who love those music and I do not want the tickets to be wasted.

If you get my tickets you can go with me or leave me alone. Cheers x

Lovely musers in Hong Kong/ China, I know you love British music. So:

Would anyone of you LOVE to go to KULA SHAKER (psychedelic rock) 's or DAVE SEAMAN (electronic) 's concert this Saturday?

I have one extra ticket for each which you may get for lower (or regular :D) price if you want to go and have not bought the ticket yet.

I know no person who love those music and I do not want the tickets to be wasted.

If you get my tickets you can go with me or leave me alone. Cheers x

Dave Seaman in town? I've only heard of Kula Shaker..

awww i hope you did get to send out the spare ticket. I myself have travelled to Taiwan by that time and watched Twinkle Rock Festival, Kula Shaker's also in line-up. :)

YAY a Chinese Musers thread! :) I'm Chinese American, born and raised in Southern California. My mom is from Guangzhou and my dad is from Vietnam. Cantonese, Hakka Chinese, Vietnamese, Mandarin, and English are all spoken in the house. :D But I often reply my parents in English. :$ All those years of Chinese school didn't help but I'm taking Chinese classes again, this time in uni. I was in Shanghai just last month, too. Didn't know how to read much of the simplified characters :stunned:

I knew Muse had a following in Hong Kong and Singapore but wasn't sure if they had a fan base in China. Hope I get to see them the next time they tour in Asia. :)

And just curious......are there any good Chinese rock bands/artists out there?

不好意思,我的中文真的很差。。。 I'd translate what I wrote if I could... :$

YAY a Chinese Musers thread! :) I'm Chinese American, born and raised in Southern California. My mom is from Guangzhou and my dad is from Vietnam. Cantonese, Hakka Chinese, Vietnamese, Mandarin, and English are all spoken in the house. :D But I often reply my parents in English. :$ All those years of Chinese school didn't help but I'm taking Chinese classes again, this time in uni. I was in Shanghai just last month, too. Didn't know how to read much of the simplified characters :stunned:

I knew Muse had a following in Hong Kong and Singapore but wasn't sure if they had a fan base in China. Hope I get to see them the next time they tour in Asia. :)

And just curious......are there any good Chinese rock bands/artists out there?

不好意思,我的中文真的很差。。。 I'd translate what I wrote if I could... :$

how about we talk in cantonese?