Q&A Discussion Thread

JessicaSarahS

• 4 weeks later...
Last time wasn't it just a handful of answers in a program sold at some of the gigs?

Oh god, yeah, I totally forgot about that.

IIRC, each member of the band got their own 'Augmented Reality' interview video that you could watch if you scanned something from the 2010 Stadium Tour program. I've still got mine under my bed :chuckle:

From what I remember, a decent amount of questions were answered but they were a bit boring. If they're doing something similar to that, it might explain why we haven't seen anything yet. Maybe we'll see something around the UK dates?

Over thinking it.

They indicated they wouldn't answer all of them right on the questions page, and they had plenty of "what's your favorite color" type questions to cherry pick.

Like Jobby and I were talking about a few pages back, last times they did this it also took forever, and they answered a tiny handful of questions in programs. Once in the stadium tours in the UK back in like '10, and another during the T2L tour.

Over thinking it.

They indicated they wouldn't answer all of them right on the questions page, and they had plenty of "what's your favorite color" type questions to cherry pick.

Like Jobby and I were talking about a few pages back, last times they did this it also took forever, and they answered a tiny handful of questions in programs. Once in the stadium tours in the UK back in like '10, and another during the T2L tour.

The types of questions asked weren't exactly the type to get published in programs for monetization purposes.

No update yet, sorries.

Why ask the board though? Could've easily approached Facebook/Tumblr/Reddit or whatever and got the "simple questions". They know how the board is.

They wanted to do something exclusive for the board.

There were a ton of "what's your favorite band" "what do you like about touring" questions to choose from.

Especially if they're each only going to pick a small handful, there's plenty.

We took out all duplicates, no worries. Also decided which would stay and which would go.