Q&A Discussion Thread

JessicaSarahS

Welp, Matt went and got super into Chvrches, and it sounds like what we're getting. :chuckle:

The Lies cover has grown on me... Or just gets stuck in my head, and I confuse the two.

I honest to god love that cover and would be totally happy if that's the direction they went down on the next album. Like it more than like 80-90% of Drones tbh.

Welp, Matt went and got super into Chvrches, and it sounds like what we're getting. :chuckle:

The Lies cover has grown on me... Or just gets stuck in my head, and I confuse the two.

If the result, as PunkPhantom has said, will be similar to that cover I'd be idiotically happy. It isn't simple electro pop, but rather a fitting blend between old-styled alternative rock (like Pixies and Jane's Addiction) and new wave electronics.

If the result, as PunkPhantom has said, will be similar to that cover I'd be idiotically happy. It isn't simple electro pop, but rather a fitting blend between old-styled alternative rock (like Pixies and Jane's Addiction) and new wave electronics.

Yes, yes, yes, yes yes. It really is just guitar, drums, bass, and synth. Stripped down like Drones but with a more interesting and more techno sound. People think "Muse going in an electronic route" and they think the over-the-top production of The 2nd Law, but it doesn't have to be. And I love when Muse has done something similar like this in the past too like with Supermassive Black Hole and Map Of The Problematique.

I read that Matt answered all the ones directed at him personally, which is actually pretty awesome. But made me feel less special. :chuckle:

(... and also drew attention to my other question apparently not being submitted, which I was for some reason offended by, even though it wasn't even my question. :LOL: )

I'm assuming the other two will answer some questions, since this was an official thing and all.

I read that Matt answered all the ones directed at him personally, which is actually pretty awesome. But made me feel less special. :chuckle:

(... and also drew attention to my other question apparently not being submitted, which I was for some reason offended by, even though it wasn't even my question. :LOL: )

I'm assuming the other two will answer some questions, since this was an official thing and all.

Where did you read that? Also I remember at least one of my questions was directed at him specifically but he didn't answer it, unless he still has more answers that weren't posted yet.

Where did you read that? Also I remember at least one of my questions was directed at him specifically but he didn't answer it, unless he still has more answers that weren't posted yet.

I wrote it on Reddit. He answered all the ones that were given to him that survived the cut.

There were no questions for Morgan so I made 4 or 5 for him as we didn't want him to feel left out!

"How do you feel about there being a deranged, drug-addicted, digital band member based off of your name and likeness?" :LOL: Not Muse but... I wonder if anyone's asked him about it.

I'm liking this :happy:

One of mine got answered! ....and immediately shot down :LOL:

Much better questions, although still not quite clear why they choose to omit Defector etc..

Yeah, wonder what he means by the 'planets aligning' stuff. Don't see any reason to not play something if it sounds good and, in the case of Defector, is super easy to play.

Interesting that Matt seems super against playing Glorious, maybe those early 'rusty' performances put him off for good :chuckle: If Dom's into it, maybe it could pop up at a future club gig with a bit of fan-pressure.