Q&A Discussion Thread

JessicaSarahS

US comments never.

Yep.

Let's just get it out in the open: were any of those questions even submitted?

Highly doubt the way the US question was worded it was submitted that way; looks like that edited version is all they saw. The subtleties were removed so it's more asking their opinion on it instead of asking them how to respond to it. That makes all the difference.

You could argue Matt might actually be right in this situation though tbf. Some songs just don't work live and there's elements of Glorious I can see being slightly too hard to work around, particularly the guitar in the chorus, unless they find some way to re-work them.

Yeah, having seen the few videos of live performances on YouTube (though the quality isn't great), there's no issue with playing them live in terms of them 'working'.

It is the greatest drunken famous person video of all time. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? :LOL:

From what I remember was he not saying it at someone else not in the cameras view? I may be wrong

There's also the 'WANKER' video too

They are such close friends, they can say anything to each other and know it's not meant to be taken seriously. Dom is known to be so placid that Matt goes to extreme lengths to provoke him but never can. I love the way they interact. Yes, they are like brothers.

• 3 weeks later...
My question to Dom was answered by him so mine, at least, was submitted. I believe a few other people have posted saying their questions were answered.
They're not wondering if questions in general were submitted, because they obviously were. They're wondering if any of the US set-related questions were submitted.

• 4 weeks later...
No one told me Chris had sent in his answers! :mad:

I wish they had answered my question on incorporating Chris and Matt playing off each other with more singing like the Who did. I get the feeling Chris is too embarrassed to sing again :LOL:

If you subscribe to the thread, you will receive emails when there are new posts.

Chris has said that he didn't enjoy singing lead when he performed the two songs he wrote live. I think he enjoys singing backing vocals. Perhaps he and Matt playing off each other would be a bit one-sided, given that Matt has a more powerful voice and is a more powerful presence so he would just dominate such exchanges? I don't think that would be fair to Chris.

If you subscribe to the thread, you will receive emails when there are new posts.

Chris has said that he didn't enjoy singing lead when he performed the two songs he wrote live. I think he enjoys singing backing vocals. Perhaps he and Matt playing off each other would be a bit one-sided, given that Matt has a more powerful voice and is a more powerful presence so he would just dominate such exchanges? I don't think that would be fair to Chris.

Yeah, but I think it may be an interesting dynamic. Roger Daltrey has a stronger voice then Townshend, but they used it to convey different emotions. It wouldn't be a sing off, because you're right, Matt has a more powerful voice.

Yeah, but I think it may be an interesting dynamic. Roger Daltrey has a stronger voice then Townshend, but they used it to convey different emotions. It wouldn't be a sing off, because you're right, Matt has a more powerful voice.

I don't know enough of The Who's music to be aware of the sing-offs. I'll have to educate myself! Pete Townshend is a showman who would be well up for that but I'm not sure Chris is confident enough to be interested. It would have been nice to hear his reply to your question.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey Chris, Matthew and Dominic! Hows it going?

We met each other last year. The night of your Centre Videotron Quebec, Canada show ! Pics right here! ;)

QqeQ0Zs

http://imgur.com/zRGJrYh

We were the band playing for a private corporate event in your hotel. Remember? It was a nice meeting that January 23 th 2016. :)

We are so exciting that you guys are coming back down here at the FEQ , next sunday july 16 th !

Tell me if it's " asking too much" if we can meet us twice ? Backstage or...anything special ?

You know, my musicians are playing and singing your songs exceptionally !;)

Thank YOU and hoping I can offer this crazy and lovely surprise to my boys.

You are amazing!

Kathleen/ Singer :) xx

• 1 year later...