Q&A Discussion Thread

JessicaSarahS

I think it was more along the lines of we're going to start fighting in the question thread, and the mods are going to have to wade through it. :chuckle:

We know damnwell the band doesn't come here, or we'd probably be more subdued. :LOL:

Nah, it'll be fine.

i hope they answer one about the US setlist , at leat we could know what are their thoughts about it

It's a good one!

When will they be answering them/ admins posting the answers on here?

Would it be a good idea if Management put a post about this on the main website news section, as that would reach a much wider audience than just those who check the forum often or from a FB group?

Why are disabled fans treated so badly by you? Unable to use pre sales ,having to ask for carer tickets (they aren't automatic) people with some disabilities like myself can't attend gigs alone, a derisory number of wheelchair spaces available which are inevitably at the back of the venue.Explain.

I would like to add my own question on the same subject. I don't think Muse treat disabled fans badly. In my experience of being able-bodied and working with people who are disabled and then becoming disabled myself, I've found that, unless you have personal experience of disability, you tend not to think about it. I would love it if Muse would insist that the people who book venues ensure that they are fully accessible and that disabled people are not disadvantaged. It took me two weeks to get a wheelchair space for the Emirates Stadium in 2013 by which time the best seats had gone. They wouldn't accept that I was disabled without a letter from my doctor which cost me £50 as I wasn't in receipt of the upper level of Mobility Allowance. I didn't claim it because I didn't need the money.

When will they be answering them/ admins posting the answers on here?

Would it be a good idea if Management put a post about this on the main website news section, as that would reach a much wider audience than just those who check the forum often or from a FB group?

Good question but we don't know yet. This Q&A is an exclusive for forum members! :awesome:

2. Matt you mentioned in DC that the US tour was too short and you should return. Are we going to get a 2nd Leg of the Drones Tour as possibly hinted? Hoping for a yes.

I could tell you already the answer is no. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you, knowing his track record on this kind of thing.

Edited by jonisdead