Off topic whining.

Hat

How do I make weird/arbitrary arguments? I've literally just been calling you out over and over for excluding me and my perfectly valid suggestions and you do nothing about it and try to save face with half baked pretenses.

Half baked pretenses such as? :LOL: also I have like nothing to save face about lmao

I've already explained this god knows how many times and you're about as likely to listen now as you were back then but meh, go on then. For starters, in my original post I specifically mentioned to keep the suggestions realistic (i.e. stuff that'd been played recently or wouldn't be too obscure) to keep whatever came out of it as doable as possible. You then suggested like 2 or 3 Showbiz b-sides that had been played like 8 times 15/16 years ago. Adding to that, literally no one agreed with any of your suggestions. In fact, multiple people actively disagreed and said they shouldn't be on there. Even when I went down the middle and said I'd put an 'other' option so that people could add other songs if they wanted, someone told me not to bother so I didn't.

But for some reason you took it super personally and kept on ranting that I disregarded it because I was being some kind of dictator and thought my opinion was better than everyone else's. For the record, my opinion actually factored into it very little (if at all), the main reason it wasn't included was because a fair few people said it shouldn't be.

That's all I'm saying anymore. I was tired of it then, let alone now, and everyone else is probably bored as well.

Half baked pretenses such as? :LOL: also I have like nothing to save face about lmao

I've already explained this god knows how many times and you're about as likely to listen now as you were back then but meh, go on then. For starters, in my original post I specifically mentioned to keep the suggestions realistic (i.e. stuff that'd been played recently or wouldn't be too obscure) to keep whatever came out of it as doable as possible. You then suggested like 2 or 3 Showbiz b-sides that had been played like 8 times 15/16 years ago. Adding to that, literally no one agreed with any of your suggestions. In fact, multiple people actively disagreed and said they shouldn't be on there. Even when I went down the middle and said I'd put an 'other' option so that people could add other songs if they wanted, someone told me not to bother so I didn't.

But for some reason you took it super personally and kept on ranting that I disregarded it because I was being some kind of dictator and thought my opinion was better than everyone else's. For the record, my opinion actually factored into it very little (if at all), the main reason it wasn't included was because a fair few people said it shouldn't be.

That's all I'm saying anymore. I was tired of it then, let alone now, and everyone else is probably bored as well.

This is a "half-baked pretense", because rather than wasting your breath trying to justify excluding me you could have easily just included the suggestions. The only people that didn't agree with me simply "didn't like the songs" which should play no role at all in this. Especially when <4 people here supposedly override your opinions that make my suggestion invisible to the 600 people that voted. And rather than resolve it with me you kept repeatedly saying "if your panties are still in a bunch, PM me." which is a childish move, showing you'd rather flaunt the issue and make yourself look fair than actually resolve anything with me.

600 people? Damn, not bad. Expected less tbh. If even a fraction of the people who voted get involved with the hashtag (I know not everyone has Twitter), the band should see it and hopefully take note :happy:

Okay so if we call the poll a day, Showbiz and Assassin have come out on top. Now, how should we go about letting people know about the hashtags for tomorrow?

600 people? Damn, not bad. Expected less tbh. If even a fraction of the people who voted get involved with the hashtag (I know not everyone has Twitter), the band should see it and hopefully take note :happy:

Okay so if we call the poll a day, Showbiz and Assassin have come out on top. Now, how should we go about letting people know about the hashtags for tomorrow?

Way to acknowledge me and my criticisms. Same shit, different day. All that would have sufficed was a simple apology. :noey::facepalm: