Muse in The Jungle Book

Alesi08

I don't know how that would shake down, if Globalist was "in the style" of OoS... So, maybe a rehash of Drones' material with reworkings of classical pieces already used in other albums...

Mind you, I joke about it, but I've obviously never had a problem with it; it's sort of been one of Muse's "things" since ever.

Alternately, I wouldn't mind an update of Abso with better mixing and Matt's new (studio) voice. :phu:

I wouldn't mind a re recording of BHAR, with everything recorded anew (vocals, guitar, bass, drums, electronics etc) together with better mixing as part of the 10th anniversary.

Won't happen but imagine :facemelt:

The HD album sounds fine to me. Of course it could sound even better, but is an improvement over the old CD.

I think the only thing I'd want re-done on BH&R in the style of Drones would be the bass. Other than that, I think a remaster would be the best option for everything else. I actually prefer Matt's vocals and Dom's drumming from back then in particular.

Edit: While we're talking anniversary BH&R stuff though, I always like to take this opportunity to say a full album gig could feel free to take all my money.

Edited by Jobby

Maybe you could ask them for a cheeky BHAR full album gig ey? ;)

Meh, I was planning on mentioning it if I get the chance (and if someone else hasn't by then, obvs) but I reckon they'll be too busy this year to find the time and it might be too late by then. They'll probably just bring back one or two songs but I'll give it a go.