2016.01.29 - Prudential Center, Newark, NJ, USA

forevermusic

Like an idiot i became a member of Muse.mu a few days ago and didn't get the presale code for the Newark show. Does anyone have one they aren't using so that i can get tickets for the show? I cant miss this show and dont want to pay an insane amount if i can't get them on friday when they go out to the public!

• 2 months later...

Would anyone who is queuing early care to save me a place in line with them? The earliest flight I could get into JFK lands at noon. This means I would probably show up at the venue by 3 PM at latest. My mom is a very short 5'1, so getting the rail is pretty much a necessity for her to have a good time (Matt Bellamy is practically a deity for her, heh). It'll be me, my mom, and my girlfriend. We're friendly company! ;)

im so excited for the concert tomorrow!! its my first muse concert and first concert having GA tickets (besides for an extremely small concert of 50 people).

i wont be able to get there until like 5pm though i hope thats early enough for me to try and squeeze into the barricade. im small and fast so hey maybe i have a chance.

what time do people usually start lining up for the concert?

im so excited for the concert tomorrow!! its my first muse concert and first concert having GA tickets (besides for an extremely small concert of 50 people).

i wont be able to get there until like 5pm though i hope thats early enough for me to try and squeeze into the barricade. im small and fast so hey maybe i have a chance.

I wouldnt worry about the GA there are two sides since its in the round. the drum kit does move around and Matt & Dom move all around the stage so you will get enough of seeing them.

I got on the GA line for the Brooklyn gig around 5:50 and only had 1 line of people between me and the barrier and I was right at the middle of the circle. I could've easily had a barrier spot closer to one of the ends as well, but I'd recommend being as close to center as possible. Regardless, there's really not a bad spot to stand, especially if you get there at 5. Enjoy!

Curious what everyone thought of the concert last night?? I was shocked there was no encore!

I thought the visuals were amazing...the music did not disappoint nor does it ever. I got my favorite ending of Knights of Cydonia. But I was so sad there was no encore...I wanted more! Does anyone else feel this way?

Curious what everyone thought of the concert last night?? I was shocked there was no encore!

I thought the visuals were amazing...the music did not disappoint nor does it ever. I got my favorite ending of Knights of Cydonia. But I was so sad there was no encore...I wanted more! Does anyone else feel this way?

I liked it. Seemed higher energy than Barclays, and the sound did seem a little better as well.

And I thought the two songs after drones was considered the encore.

I liked it. Seemed higher energy than Barclays, and the sound did seem a little better as well.

And I thought the two songs after drones was considered the encore.

The encore was Mercy and Knights as it has been on every show this tour.

I was a bit disappointed that the set was exactly the same as Barcley's minus Undisclosed Desires. I was hoping they would swap out a few songs like they have done most of the tour.

One other thing is the drones had issues on one side of the stage and basically shut down after the first go around.

The encore was Mercy and Knights as it has been on every show this tour.

I was a bit disappointed that the set was exactly the same as Barcley's minus Undisclosed Desires. I was hoping they would swap out a few songs like they have done most of the tour.

One other thing is the drones had issues on one side of the stage and basically shut down after the first go around.

Actually, they did AP at Barclay's and didn't at Prudential. According to the setlist, 21 songs at Barclays vs 20 at Prudential, so that was likely the difference. I agree I was also disappointed that the set was pretty much identical.

They don't typically do encores, at least not at any show I've been to. KoC is always the last song, period. At least the energy was a lot better, even if I was still surrounded by people who once again only seemed to know the popular songs and hardly anything off the current album.

Just saw the DC show got CE. Why??!! Boo!!!

Edited by Crimsonglory

it was my second concert so i dont im still to hyped the i finally saw them, i was in GA , the people around me werent the more crazy ones , they barely know the songs from drones, one guy was expecting plug in baby , and if remember correctly they knew more the songs from abso and BHAR then any other, i was happy, and have a lot fun myself :LOL: .

I was in the seating section at the barclays one, and this one was a completely different experience , seeing them so close, the stage is huge, of course would have love to see one from origin, but i cant complain , i liked everything.

Again since this was my second time , i dont know if im still to hype and excited or if really was a good show :LOL:

Edited by manuel21