kev, you are the man that knows things. This may be in the wrong place, spank me if it is!! I.ve posted comments on the Muse twitter pages, mainly on the odd photo here and there but they don't seem to show up or be displayed. I.ve got my timeline as public but can't ever see my comments. Or are they checked/authorised before being displayed? Thanks!

Dear Kev

I hope you have a supermassive weekend. Take a bow and enjoy the starlight. I hope youexperience lots of bliss and don't get lost in any caves. Take a break from the pressures of Showbiz, don't be too sober and don't engage in any hysteria.

The point I'm trying to make is, I hope you're feeling good.

He's an Assassin in the City of Delusion. His time is running out but he is endlessly reflecting on the thoughts of a dying athiest. Maybe he'll escape the fury and it'll be glorious, but for now he is stuck admiring the darkshines, wondering if the micro cuts will cause him to blackout.

kev, you are the man that knows things. This may be in the wrong place, spank me if it is!! I.ve posted comments on the Muse twitter pages, mainly on the odd photo here and there but they don't seem to show up or be displayed. I.ve got my timeline as public but can't ever see my comments. Or are they checked/authorised before being displayed? Thanks!

nah i dont think there's any moderation on twitpic stuff, but it does have to communicate with twitter so could have broke somewhat. i dunno really for definite.

Dear Kev,

Why does it always rain on me?

god please forgive me for the predictability of this message

did you lie when you were 17?

Dear Kev,

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Love meep.

hello meep! yes i have done exactly that.

'Sup Kev?

not much blud. you?

Dear Kev

I hope you have a supermassive weekend. Take a bow and enjoy the starlight. I hope youexperience lots of bliss and don't get lost in any caves. Take a break from the pressures of Showbiz, don't be too sober and don't engage in any hysteria.

The point I'm trying to make is, I hope you're feeling good.

do we need this?

I think he's overdue some undisclosed desires too.

that was good, take a bow

It'd be a crying shame if he didn't escape the uprising.

:facepalm:

ooh you've got the groove.

He's an Assassin in the City of Delusion. His time is running out but he is endlessly reflecting on the thoughts of a dying athiest. Maybe he'll escape the fury and it'll be glorious, but for now he is stuck admiring the darkshines, wondering if the micro cuts will cause him to blackout.

i'm ashamed

I heard he had a new born on the way, but he's ruled by secrecy. Hoodoo you think is his plug in baby?

i was impressed with how you forced in hoodoo.

:chuckle:

He's a man of mystery

ooh you've found your nishe.

Dear Kev,

Ban Mozza for being such a n00b

K thx,

Tash :p

but i liked it! :$

Dear Kev

Asking for fellow board members to be banned should be made a banneable offence.

Thanks

Mozza

i see what you did there ;)

Archived