Dear Kev

Have you seen the new Terminator yet? If so, did you like it? Or isn't it the same without Arnie?

yes i've seen it, mixed feelings towards it. felt more like sarah connor chronicles than a terminator film. it's kinda cool towards then end though, but really as a whole it's not something you want to remember as part of the terminator saga

Have gluten intolerance? Or just avoiding gluten?

Regardless, do you care if there are mushrooms in the sauce?

ay intolerance i also dont like mushrooms. i'm a fussy bastard i'm afraid. i like pasta bakes though.

What's your favourite cheese?

boringly probably mozarella, did have a very nice dish with gruyere on saturday though

Dear Kev,

Whatever I try, I can't seem to get rid of white backgrounds behind some bits of a website I'm making... <H2> Headings in particular!

erm they shouldnt be appearing by default, setting background:transparent; (or if that fails background: transparent !important; ) as the css should fix it, but i guess the problem will have been caused earlier and i guess that depends if you're making from scratch or using someone else's code as a base. paste in some css if you like

Dear Kev,

Would you want to meet me at a muser meet?

maybe, are you nice? are you coming to the uk?

Dear kev,

Is there any reason the new skin wouldn't stick to the computer at my mom's house, but work on my laptop?

how do you mean by not stick?

Of course I am. :) And I love English accents. /sillyamerican

So, regarding leaks: if I hear the new single while I am at work, which is a radio station, am I aloud to post about it? Or do I have to wait?

yeah thats fine you heard that legitimately. i know that aspect might sound a bit silly but it's to stop the case of someone saying "isn't x awesome" and everyone going "where did you hear it" and then we're fighting an uphill battle, and also there's the spoiling the album aspect too.

ooh when you coming to our shores?

yeah thats fine you heard that legitimately. i know that aspect might sound a bit silly but it's to stop the case of someone saying "isn't x awesome" and everyone going "where did you hear it" and then we're fighting an uphill battle, and also there's the spoiling the album aspect too.

ooh when you coming to our shores?

Meant of course I'm nice lol

I don't know. :( I want to!!! You can take to pubs and show me real fish n chips. :)

Hi Kev,

Gem has started a campaign to get Escape played during the upcoming Resistance Tour. She has a complete plan of actions but the emoticons we have are the old style so Andrew did those

picture.php?albumid=1100&pictureid=12044

picture.php?albumid=1100&pictureid=12043

Could you have either or both uploaded or a keystroke created? (sorry techno n00b so not sure what's the right term) So we can use them in our posts/sig and spread the word.

Thank you :happy:

Archived