I want to delete my account. I won't make a new account a few months later under a new name or anything. I just want to quit. Is this possible?

hey if you're sure you want your account deleted send me a pm, we will require you to not login into your account for a month and then it'll be deleted, this is just because of the amount of people who have an account deleted and then register a new one a few days later (despite their claims to leave for good)

Dearest of Kevs

Is there any chance you'd let each user control the smilies in his 12 smilies mini menu? Like, every user could choose which of the numerous emoticons is on that panel/palette on the right? Obviously different users use different emotions in different frequencies.

I know it's a pain, just curious about it.

Love

G

i try to see a messageboard muse answers and appears this message, can you explain me the have sufficient privileges or can you tell me what can i do to see the message board, please.

anasus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

dear kev,

does bertha give out any sort of random interesting statistics apart from the ones at the bottom of the forum index? like do you get readings like how many posts each day, or the busiest times, or where most users are from etc?

it'd make such an interestingly random thread!

Ah that explains it. I kept checking my friends to see if I knew him.

We should have a big 'welcome aboard' thread for him. :) Or her.

Hello Boobparty Yeah!

I think it is a he...

You do know who I am don't you? :p

Archived