ah right... i'm 99.9% sure i want to buy the new one, with tone and wicker. I think it'd be a nice addition to my own setup. I have a Vox Valvetronix, and setup wise, it looks like i'm going to get a pedal switcher, with one channel having some sort of boost/od to use the amps od, and then the other channel having the BM.

You reckon it's good on Clean though? Jack white has it going through an already overdriven channel. He uses an MXR MicroAmp to OD his amp, and then just switches on the BMP for solo crazyness. Overall, would you reccommend it, baring in mind the new one is €79 in the shop i'm getting it?

yeah i reckon you could get pretty decent results out of the valvetronix on clean. i dunno to be honest about the other bit i'm not a huge gear head by any means, with my amp (orange tiny terror) adding the big muff to the level of gain i have it on doesn't work well at all i need to have the tone really high otherwise it sounds like it's really clipped or something, it probably works well if you use a light overdrive normally and use the muff to go heavy and fuzzy but i like to have a nice thick overdriven sound normally which is probably to much to add a muff too. try it out see what you can get out of it thats normally the way.

dear kev de kevity kev kev,

why do i keep seeing 11:11 every time i look at the clock?

also, why does my iTunes randomly pause in the middle of playing songs?

ta,

daphne x

do you mean pausing the song and you have to unpause it to play it further or it skipping? former could be a keyboard shortcut latter could be a pc thats not got enough resources

Dear Kev,

what's your view on Synesthesia?

ta, fin

i've never heard of such a thing?

Dear Kev!

Do you play guitar? If so, whta guitar, and what songs can you play.

yes i have a few guitars, mainly play a half broken telecaster, and i play erm knights of cydonia

... What different views are there on synesthesia? :erm:

Dear Kev,

You pwn <3

Abs

thanks babe!

KEV!

changing the undertitle action is tomorrow, right?

yes! should be midnight but people always seem to report a delay despite my endeavors to remove it

Dearest Kev,

I don't know if it's the right place to say this, anyway, here's my problem:

When I try to log into mymu, it says I haven't registered yet and need to register. But when I click to register, I get to the registration page for the forum. Or, since I'm writting on this forum, it means I have registered. I'm really confused. :erm:

May you help me??? :supersad:

Lots of love,

Lynda

:kiss:

Ok thanks for your prompt answer. :kiss:

What is that mymu by the way, since I may never have access to it?

it's a tool that lets you customise a page of the muse website just for yourself with items on the site it also let you save playlists. it was a cool idea, but didnt have much use so i wouldnt worry about missing it

it's a tool that lets you customise a page of the muse website just for yourself with items on the site it also let you save playlists. it was a cool idea, but didnt have much use so i wouldnt worry about missing it

I see. I guess I'll manage to survive without it. ;) Thank you again! :)

Edit: Your avatar is just :LOL: :LOL:

kevvvvv, (correct spelling?)

what do you make of the COLOSSAL influx of new users flooding the gigs and tours section with spam about one of two topics:

1. "OMGZ!! WHY IS TEH MOOZE NAWT PLAYINGS IN XXXXX SHITTY VENOO!?"

or

2. "OMFGZ!! I CAN HAS TEH LEET PRESALEZ CODEZ?!?"

kevvvvv, (correct spelling?)

what do you make of the COLOSSAL influx of new users flooding the gigs and tours section with spam about one of two topics:

1. "OMGZ!! WHY IS TEH MOOZE NAWT PLAYINGS IN XXXXX SHITTY VENOO!?"

or

2. "OMFGZ!! I CAN HAS TEH LEET PRESALEZ CODEZ?!?"

I'd hit it

Um' date=' apparently I'm not nearly as savvy as I thought I was, because I can't figure out how to embed videos into posts. I've seen people do it so the answer is probably really obvious...just not for me. Help please?[/quote']

[yt ] youtube url [/yt ] :happy:

(delete spaces of course)

Archived