yeah we normally remove them sooner, there's no real timescale for the removal, it's more if we need to remove things for performance increases it makes sense to remove the locked first especially the 10,000 posts threads as they're so big and unlikely to be much of an information resource as they're so big and conversational

ahhh I seee.....thanks :)

That's too bad, though :supersad: (this one wasn't a 10K one, it was a random one that got locked for being off topic)

ahhh I seee.....thanks :)

That's too bad, though :supersad: (this one wasn't a 10K one, it was a random one that got locked for being off topic)

i see, what was it called? i could have a look see if there's a trace left

It's his idea of what Bertha, the server, is like (I hope, as that would be funny)

noo bertha does not look like that, bertha is much more of a:

I_Love_Nerds_T-shirt_B.gif

Dear Kev,

we were making loveboats and i accidentally made one extra. could you delete it please? thanks! :happy:

doh! i think someone already sorted it?

Kev,

Might you be able to add andrew_berge's smiley to the board?

Here it is:

danceanim.gif

We need a keystroke for it! I've had to find it, then copy-and-paste to use it.

Thanks,

Foozles

i quite like that!

what keystroke are you looking for? :dance: or something similar?

Probably :dance:, yeah. :LOL:

But let me ask andrew if he wants it in the board, and what he wants the keystroke to be.

umm you guys i've already requested this smiley a two pages back, Kev did say he'll get started on them soon. :happy:

'Sup Kev,

When I turn off my computer, it does all the 'saving settings etc' but then stays on 'windows is shutting down' for eternity...so basically I let it save theeen turnu it off at the wall:erm:

Any tips?

Cheers

sorry guys been very busy recently :(

umm you guys i've already requested this smiley a two pages back, Kev did say he'll get started on them soon. :happy:

i've added the dance one now :dance: [noparse]:dance:[/noparse]

dearest le kev,

did i read somewhere that you have a big muff pi pedal?

tm

thats correct, i shouldnt have got it really its not very useful in my setup as i use amp gain with an overdrive to push it over and big muff is better on clean

'Sup Kev,

When I turn off my computer, it does all the 'saving settings etc' but then stays on 'windows is shutting down' for eternity...so basically I let it save theeen turnu it off at the wall:erm:

Any tips?

Cheers

i dunno really, check the event log? not really my forte

Dear Kev,

Am I the only person who likes The Skin That Never Was?

Also, why does iTunes suck and make popping noises and other shit during play back, even when I import at 320 kbps?

Love,

Kristen

nope i'm sure others do.

erm have you tried playing the files back in other apps? you want to determine if the pops are in the file or are caused in the playback process. i dont know much about the itunes import process as i heard it sucked years ago and have always used other import tools

thats correct, i shouldnt have got it really its not very useful in my setup as i use amp gain with an overdrive to push it over and big muff is better on clean

ah right... i'm 99.9% sure i want to buy the new one, with tone and wicker. I think it'd be a nice addition to my own setup. I have a Vox Valvetronix, and setup wise, it looks like i'm going to get a pedal switcher, with one channel having some sort of boost/od to use the amps od, and then the other channel having the BM.

You reckon it's good on Clean though? Jack white has it going through an already overdriven channel. He uses an MXR MicroAmp to OD his amp, and then just switches on the BMP for solo crazyness. Overall, would you reccommend it, baring in mind the new one is €79 in the shop i'm getting it?

Archived