this is stupid, the way I see it they could have just chosen to answer one so I don't see the need to moan about the way they have answered one of the 20+ questions. To me it just seems selfish and a waste of time moaning about it to kev really -shrugs-

I am impressed they have answered more than one. :/

this is stupid, the way I see it they could have just chosen to answer one so I don't see the need to moan about the way they have answered one of the 20+ questions. To me it just seems petit really -shrugs-

I am impressed they have answered more than one. :/

Im not moaning about that, i just think they should have been merged

I wish i never bothered to say anything now

Im not moaning about that, i just think they should have been merged

I wish i never bothered to say anything now

Awww sorry I wasn't meaning to be horrible or anything. I guess I just think that people should just be happy with what they have answered :)

Awww sorry I wasn't meaning to be horrible or anything. I guess I just think that people should just be happy with what they have answered :)

Believe me im more than happy about them answering the questions...my question is number 18:D So im in no way complaining about that...i just think they could have been a bit more careful

Really? pray do tell? :)

well somehow he started telling me how he liked nice girls, who wear glasses and like books and he doesn't get to meet those kind of girls in his other job as a bouncer, i make a joke about how if only libraries needed bouncers, we both laugh. then he tells me how when he does get girls he likes to get them to put on some glasses he's got and dress up as a nice girl before they get down to stuff. we spent the rest of the journey in silence listening to the radio.

well somehow he started telling me how he liked nice girls, who wear glasses and like books and he doesn't get to meet those kind of girls in his other job as a bouncer, i make a joke about how if only libraries needed bouncers, we both laugh. then he tells me how when he does get girls he likes to get them to put on some glasses he's got and dress up as a nice girl before they get down to stuff. we spent the rest of the journey in silence listening to the radio.

HAHA! Lmao. did he ask you too wear the specs? ;)

Archived