Dearest of Kevs

Can I please have my 'join date' removed (that's REMOVED, not "zeroed" or "ren00bed")? It interferes with my desire for a more streamlined design. I am seriously willing to do anything to make this happen. ANYTHING.

Your biggest fan,

Gil

Dearest of Kevs

Can I please have my 'join date' removed (that's REMOVED, not "zeroed" or "ren00bed")? It interferes with my desire for a more streamlined design. I am seriously willing to do anything to make this happen. ANYTHING.

Your biggest fan,

Gil

<3

thanks guys :) nope no huge e-cock sorry donna :p

Dearest of Kevs

Your biggest fan,

Gil

sorry fraid not i'd have to hack things specially for you which i'm obv not going to do.

Your joking...Do Muse management have any brains between them or do they like to miss opportunities for good questions:rolleyes:

thats a bit rude, the reason was as i understand the top 30 were picked, but 2 were deemed sufficiently similar to constitute a merge and as 3 was addressed to two band members it was decided both would answer it. i can understand why quite a few people are miffed but then it was voted 3rd most popular question so a lot of people clearly want to hear the answer too. maybe dom will say something sufficiently fascinating that everyone will be pleased?

But why couldn't Dom and Chris have both answered in that thread? (Not trying to sound critical or anything but it just doesn't seem to make sense.)

should you not just be happy they are answering questions at all? :erm:

This is a rather silly argument :LOL:

thats a bit rude, the reason was as i understand the top 30 were picked, but 2 were deemed sufficiently similar to constitute a merge and as 3 was addressed to two band members it was decided both would answer it. i can understand why quite a few people are miffed but then it was voted 3rd most popular question so a lot of people clearly want to hear the answer too. maybe dom will say something sufficiently fascinating that everyone will be pleased?

Edit: forget it...i didnt mean to be rude

Archived