Worst 3-track span from each album

hairolfitri

Showbiz: Escape-Overdue-HTAILY Escape has one of my favorite lines "I'll take back all the things that I said, I didn't realise I was always talking to the living dead" so its mainly just here to be able to put HTAILY in tbh. For whatever reason I just always end up skipping it on my iPod, too slow? It actually just came on in my shuffle...and I'm not skipping it this time for this express reason...

OOS: tbh I can't choose from OOS, everyone seems to hate on FG, but I mean, I much prefer the Muse version to the Michael Buble version. Plus its actually the first version I had ever heard.

Abso: Blackout-B&H-TSP this is just because Blackout is my least fave on the album, I love B&H and TSP so its really just because of Blackout and I reallly didn't want to include Hysteria.

BHAR: Soldier's Poem-Invincible-Assassin same as most, I love Assassin, and actually Invincible due to the instrumentation, actually I love Soldier's Poem as well due to the instrumentation so just disregard this entirely.

The Resistance: USOE-Guiding Light-Unnatural Selection I love USOE and Unnatural Selection but I really really really hate Guiding Light. I don't think I've ever listened to it the entire way through, even while listening for the angry Italian neighbor, Matt just seems...far too whiny?

T2L: Animals-Explorers-Big Freeze Idk I didn't really like most of T2L tbh, though I've warmed up to Madness a bit since its initial release, especially considering I saw it live last month, it seems more tolerable for me live.

Drones: Dead Inside-[Drill Sergeant]-Psycho I love Psycho, the Drill Sergeant bit was amazingly fun live, but I still feel like Dead Inside belongs on T2L, which also happens to be my least favorite album. Even seeing Dead Inside live was incredibly awkward. When Matt starts it live he sounds incredibly forced and awkward, also a bit out of key? Maybe its just me, but I noticed it both at the show I was at as well as the live recordings I've seen. It's just not a very good live song tbh. :unsure:

Escape has one of my favorite lines "I'll take back all the things that I said, I didn't realise I was always talking to the living dead" so its mainly just here to be able to put HTAILY in tbh.

this is y god doesn't talk to us

this is y god doesn't talk to us

in my defense it was the only one I could think of that I even semi dislike on Showbiz :erm: . There seems to be a lot of Sober based hate in this thread but I like Sober quite a bit as well, for whatever reason it always sounds...fresh to me? Maybe its the instrumentation, maybe I'm just over analyzing it because of all of the theory I've taken. Though actually, part writing, at least for Bach you're supposed to avoid moving octaves, and that's most of Chris' bassline at that part, but I doubt they follow part writing.

Showbiz

Fillip, Falling Down, Cave

OOS

Screenager, Darkshines, Feeling Good

Absolution

Endlessly, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Ruled By Secrecy

Black Holes

Exo-Politics, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo

The Resistance

Overture, Cross-Pollination, Redemption

The 2nd Law

Explorers, Big Freeze, Save Me

Drones

Aftermath, The Globalist, Drones

in my defense it was the only one I could think of that I even semi dislike on Showbiz :erm: . There seems to be a lot of Sober based hate in this thread but I like Sober quite a bit as well, for whatever reason it always sounds...fresh to me? Maybe its the instrumentation, maybe I'm just over analyzing it because of all of the theory I've taken. Though actually, part writing, at least for Bach you're supposed to avoid moving octaves, and that's most of Chris' bassline at that part, but I doubt they follow part writing.

Spamming and moving through octave's is one of Chris' most common playing styles. I love Sober for what it's worth, but man do I hate Overdue.

Showbiz

Fillip, Falling Down, Cave

OOS

Screenager, Darkshines, Feeling Good

Absolution

Endlessly, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist, Ruled By Secrecy

Black Holes

Exo-Politics, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo

The Resistance

Overture, Cross-Pollination, Redemption

The 2nd Law

Explorers, Big Freeze, Save Me

Drones

Aftermath, The Globalist, Drones

Could you guys imagine being the kind of person that likes The Small Print more than Ruled By Secrecy.

How can you even be this wrong?

Too tough but let's give it a shot...

SHOWBIZ

- sober

- escape

- overdue

OOS

- screenager

- darkshines (but I love it)

- feeling good

ABSOLUTION

- tsp

- endlessly

- thoughts

(Not fair cuz I love them all)

BH&R

- invincible

- assassin

- exo-politics

(Mainly bcuz of assassin, my least fav track on the album)

TR

- USoE

- Guiding light

- US

T2L

- big freeze

- save me

- liquid state

DRONES

- Defector (dammit)

- revolt

- aftermath

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing...well I disagree with it but that doesn't matter. You just seem to misunderstand the purpose of the thread. People don't have to mention songs they dislike. In fact most of the posters apologise to the tracks that they like that get in the middle of the worst span.

Worst doesn't mean that it has to be bad.