2015.12.05 - Gila River Arena, Glendale, AZ, USA

halo eighteen

This thread is for attendees.

The Drones World Tour will see the band perform for the first time “in the round” from the middle of the arena. This stage design and configuration will give fans a true 360 degree audio/visual sensory experience.

http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168646

Muse.mu Members presale begins 28 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

General on sale starts 30 October at 10am local.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/muse-drones-world-tour-glendale-arizona-12-05-2015/event/19004F50D67843BF?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ticket prices: $38.50 - $58.50

Support: Phantogram

Edited by halo eighteen

Got tickets for me and my dad while on the way to work today, super excited to see them a 3rd time! Never been to Glendale, have no idea what to expect. Can anyone recommend a cheap-ish hotel near the venue? And how would one reccomend getting to the venue from a hotel, I noticed the Light Rail thing doesn't run super close to there. Appreciate any help I can get. :)

Awesome. I wonder why they're going all the way out to Glendale this time. Maybe they hated US Airways as much as the queuing fans did. :chuckle:

Getting there and out is going to be the same disaster as Ak-Chin Pavilion was for the Foos last month. Good thing it's a Saturday!

I'm glad it's at the Gila River Arena in Glendale instead of downtown Phoenix. It's much further for me personally, but the Glendale Arena has way better sight lines and acoustics overall compared to the downtown Phoenix arena.

Traffic shouldn't be as bad as the Ak Chin Pavillion lots... at least there's stuff to do around the Glendale Arena before and after the show.

Parking wont be an issue, it might be expensive though. I don't remember them charging in the past but they did for Taylor Swift it was about $20 at the venue and I think $10 or $15 at the stadium. But I'm hoping they just charged that much because it was Taylor :LOL: maybe they don't do that for smaller concerts.

Parking wont be an issue, it might be expensive though. I don't remember them charging in the past but they did for Taylor Swift it was about $20 at the venue and I think $10 or $15 at the stadium. But I'm hoping they just charged that much because it was Taylor :LOL: maybe they don't do that for smaller concerts.

They definitely jack up parking prices depending on the artist, at least downtown. When I went to see U2 they were charging up to $50 for a spot in the lots just north of US Airways, the ones that normally charge $20 or so. (I ended up parking by the federal courthouse for free, so TAKE THAT :LOL:)

That's on par with most of the gigs, so far. And the 4 good side sections are selling out. It's the other sections that are still going really slow.

I took a look at what sections of seats were held for VIP on the interactive map, and got pretty damn mad.

If those VIP seats aren't sold, Ticketmaster will probably just wind up selling them for regular price. It might not happen until a few days before show date.

• 2 weeks later...
If those VIP seats aren't sold, Ticketmaster will probably just wind up selling them for regular price. It might not happen until a few days before show date.

They put them on sale at regular price today. I've been waiting for another GA seat. All the VIP leftovers are now available as well as more GA.