2016.02.01 - Verizon Center, Washington, DC, USA

halo eighteen

This thread is for attendees.

The Drones World Tour will see the band perform for the first time “in the round” from the middle of the arena. This stage design and configuration will give fans a true 360 degree audio/visual sensory experience.

http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168548

Muse.mu Members presale begins 21 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

General on sale starts 23 October at 10am local.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/muse-drones-world-tour-washington-district-of-columbia-02-01-2016/event/15004F31CD7A41A6?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ticket prices: $57.50 - $77.50

Support: X Ambassadors

Edited by halo eighteen

Found this link on Ticketmaster and stage setup. It looks like a regular setup, not 360. I might go to Philly instead if that is the case.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/15004F31CD7A41A6

Onsale Dates and Times

•Oct• 21 Wed

Fan Club VIP Package Presale

10:00 AM EDT

Ends Thu, October 22, 2015 at 09:59 AM EDT

•Oct• 22 Thu

I.M.P./ DC101/ Spotify Presale

Ends Thu, October 22, 2015 at 10:00 PM EDT

•Oct• 22 Thu

VIP Package Presale

Ends Thu, October 22, 2015 at 10:00 PM EDT

•Oct• 23 Fri

General Public Onsale

•Oct• 23 Fri

VIP Package

Ends Sun, January 24, 2016 at 05:00 PM EST

Now I am confused about Fan Club VIP presale.

Edited by Hyper

There wasn't even an "am not a robot" type thing, so it would have been pretty easy. Not that I'm complaining, I guess, since I spent 15 minutes once trying to click on all the tiny blurry pictures on Ticketmaster that had French fries in them.

tbh, scalpers are probably already more knowledgeable about being members at bands' website for pre-sales than a lot of fans seem to be.

TicketsToday allowing name changes on the Will Call doesn't help, but I suppose it's nice if you screw up in the rush.

Whoa! Just checked availability and there are TONS of seats left! Almost all of the club level is available. THe ends of the upper deck must not be for sale as there is nothing there. Even some great lower level END seats left (first row, plenty!). Could be the last time we see Muse in our market if this does not perk up, or they could cancel! :$ :$ :$

I managed to get a GA ticket through the VIP package. Initially I tried the regular pre-sale, but it only gave me Section 102 on the first level. Out of curiosity I decided to try the VIP and I got a GA. I know a meet-and-greet is not included, but I'm very interested in taking a look at the memorabilia display. Hope it's a good one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was waiting to see if they would announce more venues south of DC, but I think I might just grab some tickets and tell my older sister to make her couch available for me.

So, question, since I was silly and didn't buy during presale, where do you typically find the least cringe worthy ticket prices?