2015.12.02 - American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA

halo eighteen

This thread is for attendees.

The Drones World Tour will see the band perform for the first time “in the round” from the middle of the arena. This stage design and configuration will give fans a true 360 degree audio/visual sensory experience.

http://muse.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=168537

Muse.mu Members presale begins 21 October at 10am local. Please note you must have registered to the Members section before 13 October to be eligible for the presale. To avoid issues accessing your code for the Members presale, it is strongly advised to log in and write down your code before Wednesday.

General on sale starts 23 October at 10am local.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/muse-with-special-guest-phantogram-dallas-texas-12-02-2015/event/0C004F4DF2856868?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Ticket prices: $51 - $71

Support: Phantogram

Edited by halo eighteen

I am disappointed. I have been a member of this forum since 2010. I didn't sign up for muse.mu until yesterday. I didn't realize they were different or I would have signed up a long time ago. Now I can't get a presale code for Dallas because I didn't register before October 13.

Edit.

Asking for pre-sale codes is a big no-no on this forum. Please don't ask for them in the future.

Edited by the aurora

The ticketstoday site shows a "normal" seating chart with the stage at one end. Is this the correct chart? I'm guessing not with the whole "in the round" thing.

Second, we should be purchasing the tickets from this ticketstoday site link above, with our presale code, and not from Ticketmasters website, correct?

Can't wait!

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply!

I had to ask about ticketstoday/ticketmaster because there is a link to just the member's presale @ ticketmaster, separate from the link with the VIP presale and other presale/sales. Link

I'll make sure I use the link above tomorrow.

Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming most everyone on this message board has GA tickets so what time will you be getting there?

Also, I'm assuming the center of the stage is where we'll want to be, but how are we supposed to know what side to post up on? I'm not sure there's an answer to this, but I figured I would ask. Can't wait to get Wild AF on Wednesday!

I'm assuming most everyone on this message board has GA tickets so what time will you be getting there?

Also, I'm assuming the center of the stage is where we'll want to be, but how are we supposed to know what side to post up on? I'm not sure there's an answer to this, but I figured I would ask. Can't wait to get Wild AF on Wednesday!

I've been wondering the same thing. Which side of the main center stage will they favor?

I had to decide between being higher up in the lower level center or down front on the side. I went with the side...sec 113 row D. Any idea of whether or not this will be good placement? I figured we could still see across the stage and will be right there when they go off to the side.