2015.12.19 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA

AguanteRiver

Woo. Got GA!

This is my first time going to a concert ever so how does the GA Pit works?

There's no seat number nor row so is it like a first come first serve basis in terms of who gets to stand in the front?

Plus, what time should I arrive before the show starts to get a good spot?

Thank you so much!

It's first-come, first-serve. You can go as early as you want and line up outside (usually there's just one door for GA), and people will join in throughout the day. When I went to Staples on the last tour, we were at the door facing the convention center, and that's where we'd run to use the restroom. I showed up around 10 AM and there were maybe 30 people in front of me, all camping out with lawn chairs/blankets/etc. I made it to the barrier, but since they're doing center stage this time, there should be a much longer barrier if you want to be at the "front". They'll turn around to face the other side at some point. ;)

If you don't care about being in the front, you can come just before doors, and move around until you find a good spot on the floor. Muse always come up with stages that look amazing even from the cheap seats. :)

Here's a thread about what to expect from GA

I'm so happyyyy! When I first found out that Muse are going to perform in LA where I currently live at the date of my birthday I was so excited, but I failed to get tickets 3 times( was not member, AXS is a nightmare; never thought it's such an issue to get tickets). So I just wished there would be one more concert added and join ed as a member. And here we are, new date, member presale went smoothly and I got my GA tickets and it's still the day after birthday so that will be a party! The last time I saw Muse it was from assigned seats so I promised myself next time to try GA. See you in there and good luck for everyone trying to get tickets!

Edited by MinaFrol

It's first-come, first-serve. You can go as early as you want and line up outside (usually there's just one door for GA), and people will join in throughout the day. When I went to Staples on the last tour, we were at the door facing the convention center, and that's where we'd run to use the restroom. I showed up around 10 AM and there were maybe 30 people in front of me, all camping out with lawn chairs/blankets/etc. I made it to the barrier, but since they're doing center stage this time, there should be a much longer barrier if you want to be at the "front". They'll turn around to face the other side at some point. ;)

If you don't care about being in the front, you can come just before doors, and move around until you find a good spot on the floor. Muse always come up with stages that look amazing even from the cheap seats. :)

Here's a thread about what to expect from GA

Ah got it. Thank you so much!

Hope this is going to be a great first concert :D

Good afternoon all. I'll be flying overseas to get to the MUSE concert for the first time in my life. Very excited! One question- is GoPro or point-and-shot cameras allowed? Tried to find the rules, but probably did not search at the right place. I appreciate your guidance.

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for either GA for Friday or seats in the lower levels for Saturday. My daughter was supposed to go to the Oakland show and her professor decided to change his final to the day of that show. We had been planning on traveling to Oakland, now that's not possible. If anyone knows of extra tickets, please PM me.

Hi, this will be my first muse gig on the floor and I'm planning to queue early. Any advice from anyone whose familiar with this venue or in general?

There's plenty of nearby parking that is open early and lots of food options in walking distance. It's a good place to have as your first queue experience for the convenience. Make friends with your line neighbors and let them know when you're leaving to get food, etc. so you don't lose your spot and there aren't any arguments about who was where. Not sure what else you want to know.

There's plenty of nearby parking that is open early and lots of food options in walking distance. It's a good place to have as your first queue experience for the convenience. Make friends with your line neighbors and let them know when you're leaving to get food, etc. so you don't lose your spot and there aren't any arguments about who was where. Not sure what else you want to know.

Thanks for the heads up. Also was wondering if a small portable charger would be allowed into the venue and when do people usually start queuing?

Thanks for the heads up. Also was wondering if a small portable charger would be allowed into the venue and when do people usually start queuing?

I would think it's ok, but I would check with the venue just to be sure and so it doesn't hold you up when you go through security check. If it isn't, they'll ask you to check it in. Some people queue overnight, but the majority arrive between 8am-2pm. It all varies.