Favorite Track on Hullabaloo (Disc 1)

TheLionSlicer

What's your favorite track on Hullabaloo (Disc 1)?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite track on Hullabaloo (Disc 1)?

• Forced In
    • Shrinking Universe
    • Recess
    • Yes Please
    • Map of Your Head
    • Nature_1
    • Shine (Acoustic)
    • Ashamed
    • The Gallery
    • Hyper Chondriac Music

Why does everyone love HCM so much? :erm:. Nearly every other song on Hullabaloo, save perhaps for Shine Acoustic and Map Of Your Head, are far more interesting, as for the sake of comparison is actual Hyper Music.

I've always absolutely loved Nature_1, 'dat outro :awesome:.

Why does everyone love HCM so much? :erm:. Nearly every other song on Hullabaloo, save perhaps for Shine Acoustic and Map Of Your Head, are far more interesting, as for the sake of comparison is actual Hyper Music.

I've always absolutely loved Nature_1, 'dat outro :awesome:.

Well personally I...you know...think it's a better song. It's haunting, emotional and very atmospheric.

Ooohhh... I really don't know. I equally adore Forced In, Recess, Shrinking Universe, and Hyper Chondriac Music. Also always used to play Yes Please to get myself pumped for anything when I was a teenager and I still can't help but feel a wave of excitement whenever hearing it! I'll go with Forced In, partially because no one's voted for it yet and because I would have loved to have seen Muse further explore that atmospheric, melancholic abstract sound.

To be honest, I'd prefer to listen to Hullabaloo than any of the last three albums! It's, of course, not a cohesive whole but many of the tracks just have an inventive, atmospheric, experimental spark that Muse have rather lost.

• 2 weeks later...