About the album that comes with the tickets, I can't pay with iDeal

irenetje

Hi there,

I was lucky enough to being able to get tickets for one of the Muse concerts in The Netherlands. I've also received my code to get an album. Because the quality of physical albums is better than getting mp3's I'd like to get a physical version of it. However there's one problem. I don't have any of the payment options listed available to me. I don't wanna buy a creditcard just to get this album in physical form.

Does anyone here have a suggestion (I'm Dutch and I usually use iDeal to pay for stuff online). I'd pay at delivery if I could but thats not an option either.

Cheers!

Hi there,

I was lucky enough to being able to get tickets for one of the Muse concerts in The Netherlands. I've also received my code to get an album. Because the quality of physical albums is better than getting mp3's I'd like to get a physical version of it. However there's one problem. I don't have any of the payment options listed available to me. I don't wanna buy a creditcard just to get this album in physical form.

Does anyone here have a suggestion (I'm Dutch and I usually use iDeal to pay for stuff online). I'd pay at delivery if I could but thats not an option either.

Cheers!

Is there a Paypal option? I can't remember from when I ordered mine. You can link that to a bank account.

• 3 weeks later...

It's just really odd that the order hasn't been confirmed or anything. I wouldn't know if everything was even ok with the ordering process.

Edit: Just checked the browser history and after ordering another window opened with the confirmation. Just not used to never getting an email about it :LOL: Wonder when it will come?

Edited by einafets

• 7 months later...

Hi,

My wife ordered 3 cds with the tickets for the Berlin-Konzert in september 2015.

we still didn't receive a single one.

I have emailed the support in March this year and they appologized and asked for the codes and shippment adress.

Still -> no cd.

since than i wrote more emails but didn't got any answers.

any idea?:$